• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Response RE: THE NEXT LEVEL, thread

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Anyway thanks for listening to me everyone and remaining perfectly polite.

And yes, sarcasm can still be polite.

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
When is this tournament
To be organised. It will definately be around late august, early september, (as long as there is enough interest). I'll get around to organising it within the next month, so i'll be it touch with y'all (southern/mid UK'ers,) in one way or another soon.

_kSo_

Smash Master
oh noes the grammar nazis are out! hide your spelling errors everyone!

(oh and I edited it and fixed it)
haha it wasnt a big deal. It just happens to be a word whose spelling I have engraved in my head. Thanks for changing it though. I don't know WHAT I would do if I had to see that word misspelled again. :-P

sarcasm is my weapon of choice :)

lewisbn11

Smash Rookie
why are there requests of locking threads all the time. all you have to do is not be tempted to post. If your tempted then it means its interesting still.

UK comp sounds good. Still people saying "ur nothing unless u show it" I have seen 0 films of people playing the actual game. All it needs is an svideo out on people tv's im sure people have it.

aaaaaaaa

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
That's cause you don't bother to look for any videos. They're all over the Internet. If you'll just put down your controllers and stop playing your pointless 200% damage games for one second you'll find dozens.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
why are there requests of locking threads all the time. all you have to do is not be tempted to post. If your tempted then it means its interesting still.

UK comp sounds good. Still people saying "ur nothing unless u show it" I have seen 0 films of people playing the actual game. All it needs is an svideo out on people tv's im sure people have it.

aaaaaaaa
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...162&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Here is a video of someone playing the actual game.

_kSo_

Smash Master
if you wanted to see videos, you should have just asked instead of flaming the **** out of us for no reason

click my sig

Top Bottom