• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My question- What the **** is a waddle dee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Django_EXE

Smash Apprentice
Take route 666 west, then drive 13 miles past meph
I know he's a Kirby enemy and minion of DDD, but as a creature, what is he -- or it, perhaps ( if a gender neutral)? That and do you think his WD toss is limited to WDee, WDoo, and Gordos, or do you think a burner, or a little bomb thing you get Crash from(forgot name)?

Hong

The Strongest
The things you get Crash from is called Bomber.

As for Waddle Dees, no one knows what they are. They generally avoid conflict and mind their own business in Kirby games. Yet they're strangely devoted to King Dedede, they still hesistate to attack Kirby. Which is probably why King Dedede will use them as a weapon in the literal way this time. :p

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
I'll say he's loaf of bread...

I really don't think he's anything natural.

Caael

Smash Lord
What really is Mario? Elmer Fudd with a tasche?

Why the hell is Wario so fat? I thought garlic was good for you

Why is pit more effeminate than Marth?

You see, these things dont matter. We just have to accept that they are there.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
My best guess? A walking head. I don't think they're based off anything from the real world. :p

Hopefully he can toss out some other stuff too. I was thinking Dedede pulling a shotzo would be pretty cool. Just kind of toss it and it stays out for a bit shooting cannon balls at people.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
What really is Mario? Elmer Fudd with a tasche?

Why the hell is Wario so fat? I thought garlic was good for you

Why is pit more effeminate than Marth?

You see, these things dont matter. We just have to accept that they are there.
Truth is, You don’t have time to ponder such questions, as Link has just grabbed a Smash Ball.

Hong

The Strongest
I'd have to say the Waddle Dees are just the peasants of Dreamland.

Although I really don't know.
They actually came to PopStar/Dream Land from far, far away and they will present strong loyalty to whoever can provide food and shelter. King Dedede took them in himself, yet you find them far beyond Castle Dedede so I guess he doesn't mind sending them far away. xP

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
I know he's a Kirby enemy and minion of DDD, but as a creature, what is he -- or it, perhaps ( if a gender neutral)? That and do you think his WD toss is limited to WDee, WDoo, and Gordos, or do you think a burner, or a little bomb thing you get Crash from(forgot name)?
Why we're at it, lets try to figure out where link gets his weapons, does he pull them outa his ass?, or does his back pocket have a dimesional warp space?

:mad:tsk..noob

also, Yoshis' a Dragosaur!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
It's only one of the cutest common enemies in the Kirby series!

Waddle Dees are usually minions of King Dedede, but some are friends of Kirby (like the Waddle Dee in Kirby 64). They usually just walk back and forth, occasionally jumping, or they float down on parasols.

*EDIT*

Oh, you mean waht IS he?

Well, we don't know what Kirby is either, now do we? Or Meta Knight for that matter.

heartless Raven

Smash Rookie
I always kinda figured they were just little monkey peasants....or something. I do know that in Kirby 64 one of his companions was a wdee turned wdoo in one of the early stages.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
He's a Waddle Dee. That is his species. It's a fictional species made by those who designed the world of Kirby. Trying to find a real world a equivalent will probably be an unnecessary challenge.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
doesnt it just look like kirbys race? maybe kirbys like white people and waddle dees are arabs.

Shark X

Smash Lord
He's a Waddle Dee. That is his species. It's a fictional species made by those who designed the world of Kirby. Trying to find a real world a equivalent will probably be an unnecessary challenge.
^
This

It's just like Majin Buu, Shy Guy, ...I'm tired so I can't think of any other examples this morning. I'm amazed I even came up with those two.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
lol, go and play in traffic...XD
please do so.

anyway, wdees are fluffy gumballs and kirby is a mutated wdee, with more power, brains,... (evrything is better though... >.<) but kirby is mutated wich makes him (it) way cooler
hitting someone with a wdee should slow him down, since wdee is a gumball, and gum is sticky...

XSilverX

Smash Cadet
anyway, wdees are fluffy gumballs and kirby is a mutated wdee, with more power, brains,... (evrything is better though... >.<) but kirby is mutated wich makes him (it) way cooler
hitting someone with a wdee should slow him down, since wdee is a gumball, and gum is sticky...
NUU WADDLE DEE ISH A FLUFFY BALL OF CHICKEN DEY NO GUM. U DUN QUESTION THE POWER OF THE FLUFFY BALL OF CHICKEN! ( yes i know im crazy :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom