• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My PS studies

saberhof

Smash Master
well im here to kind open a mini shop for 1 day and to show off some of the stuff i can do, i guees you can all see my work here, i want you people to just give me an image, i will decide to put text

And to kind of show why i left smashboards to really get better, so im kind of back to show off my skillz ;)

Loads of tags here:

Hope i get some requests, just not to many...take it easy.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
can you make one with this pic?

or this pic:

if you cant then just make a sig with any Don Corleone pic you can find(the guy in the pics is Don Corleone)

saberhof

Smash Master
I am gonna be, so i guees thats the day, so this is closed, just wait up for the stuff

And i know who Don Corleone is >_>

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Saber, I hate you :p, Stop being so pro!

Seriously, amazing work, and I found your sig tut on Guilddinn. I can't wait till I can do a signature like yours, but that will take a lot of time and experience. I SHALL KEEP TRAINING!

saberhof

Smash Master
ok i finished them but tappy i need a render, i dont want to render that:

For Omega (i enjoyed this one):

For Wuss(its pretty good):

Ltork(meh, speedy one):

hury and get a render tappy or im gonna cancel yours mate, cause i wanna start one mine now.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Saberhof, next time you do one of these things, unless a substantial amount of time has passed, can you please just update this topic rather than making a new topic? We have enough banner threads as it is.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Have you ever thought about why, as an artist, you're slapping trendwhoresy brushing over such images? Or is trendwhore all you're going for?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Cloudy filters/brushes, fractals, typical c4d/3dsm renders. It's there in black and white. If you actually don't brush or filter on your own, then you steal other people's brushwork. It doesn't matter how you do it. It's trendwhore. My question, again. Why, as an ever-developing artist, are you doing it?

saberhof

Smash Master
im sorry mate this is pretty closed right now

and tappy heres yours, i had to do it fast so hope you like it:

i didnt like it but i really hope you do :).

tappy

Smash Ace
wow, looks sweet:) i like the lighting on his sword, thanx and very nice job!

Top Bottom