• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Predictions from Roster, Assist Trophies, bosses and more

vesperview

Smash Hero
I'd rather both Vaati and Midna to never be playable on brawl. I mean seriously who wants to play as a imp navi, or as a magician who i thought was a chick, but is truly a dude.
Wow, those are your reasons for them not to be in? Fail, Zelda is getting a new rep and the two of them are the only plausible choices whether you like it or not.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
Recently I have started liking the idea of including Rain man from hanafuda. It would be a great WTF? character.

Anyway here is my rundown:

Mario: Paper mario needs to go. Seriously. Also Geno should only stay if he does not count as a third party rep. I have heard he is 2 1/2 party or something. As long as he does not take a third party slot he is pretty cool.

Yoshi, DK, Wario: Pretty good. I am not sure K-Rool will be in but he would be pretty cool.

Zelda: NO VAATI. We already have a zelda villain. A better one. Anyway Midna is better.

Pokemon and Kirby: Perfect.

Fox: I can't object to the likeliness since this is the most likely list but I would like Wolf in there.

Metroid, F-Zero, Earthbound: Perfect

Fire Emblem: I like it. I don't know if Micaiah will get in but I just got the game and she is pretty cool so I hope she is.

Others: Megaman instead of Bomberman. I can't remember if Isaac is third party. If he is then I want him over Megaman. Ray is okay I guess. I love custom robo so it would be cool if it got a rep.

pepiux

Smash Apprentice
Wow, those are your reasons for them not to be in? Fail, Zelda is getting a new rep and the two of them are the only plausible choices whether you like it or not.
Agreed. If WW Link gets in, he will be replacing Young Link (aka not being a truly new rep). Midna and Vaati seem the most plausible.

Machete

Smash Ace
Your roster is pretty good.

You should take Paper Mario out. He doesn't deserve a spot.

And, although I like both Vaati and Midna, one of them should be out. Vaati is a villain (and he'd be another Cell-Shaded character). Midna, on the other hand, is a fantastic and important character. But I'd say Vaati needs to be out. Probably, he'll appear in more games, so he could be in the 4th Smash. I doubt Midna will appear in more games, so she should appear in Brawl (and, if she has a good, fun and unique moveset, she could reappear in SSB4).

You should add an AC rep. I don't support it, but it's pretty likely.

I'm neutral about Bomberman. Many people prefer Megaman over him, though.

Overall, I like your roster.

If AC had no playable character they wouldn't need the symbol.
CoughDSiconcough

Flipinogamer

Smash Cadet
Take out Paper Mario and Wind Waker Link, they have the worst chances because of their graphics style. But thats just my opinion.

Top Bottom