• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Pokemanz.

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
Let me show you them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s4J_zrkRII

Edited by Sean. (Shadowlynk3) The picture in the beginning is by N4N3RZ. (i think) Ty and sorry for lack of Charizard. (he's tired from taking it up teh butt from PT too much)

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
DEM SUM GEWD EEVEETRAINS

In all seriousness, the video was pretty solid, but it seemed as though you didn't through in much charizard. I didn't like how the clips were grouped together either. It just seemed so linear...

Good video none the less.

Maruku

Smash Cadet
WEST Tijuana BC Mexico(Right Next to California)
wow very nice vid
one thing i would like to ask
i watched the squirtle parts and i noticed that you do the hydroplanning but without needing to go back
you just run, turn around and the upsmash goes in the same direction you where running to
is there a thread here on smashboards that shows how to do that or maybe you could give me a little explanation on that

thanks anyway and again very nice video

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
It's called Forward Hydroplaning. This thread explains how it's performed: smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=161741

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I can't tell you how much I loved it. =)

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
the thread u gave says that forward hydroplaning is hard to explain, then doesnt. could u perhaps clarify?

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
the thread u gave says that forward hydroplaning is hard to explain, then doesnt. could u perhaps clarify?
Okay. This is how I do it: Dash. While dashing turn around, jump, and up-smash at the same time.

Edit: I think you actually turn around first. Then immediately jump and up-smash at the same time.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I liked it, but it felt like you just stopped caring about the editing and originality after Squirtle was done, and just had the other Pokemon because they're there. The Squirtle section was really well done, though.

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
I didn't edit it. The only thing I did was play. One day, when I learn to make a video by myself, I'll make another combo video and try my best to even the Pokemon's time in the video out. It's just that it's kinda hard to do combos and cool stuff with Ivysaur and Charizard, especially Ivysaur, but Charizard is still the hardest to play for me. Squirtle is the only Pokemon that has his own advanced techniques right now, and also easy-to-pull-off combos.

Thanks guys; I appreciate the feedback.

Top Bottom