• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Pikachu

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Here's a highlights video that my friends made.

The highlights video contains 3 clips of my Pikachu in it.

http://www.smash.ripethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/Highlights03.avi

Tell me what you think of the 3 clips (my gamer tag is Lisa, by the way).

The first clip is near the beginning of the video. However, the other two clips are near the "end" of the video (you might have to watch the whole thing, to see the other two clips).

Anyway I know it's not exactly the entire match I had with my opponents, so it's not much to go on, for a "review" of my Pikachu.

There isn't much to see, except for how I successfully K.O.-d two good Link players, and of course where I "messed up" and I got myself K.O.'d by a good Samus player (I wish my friend had uploaded one of my matches...). But, for now, this is all I have to show anyone.

Maybe this weekend, when we have our Rankings matchs at my dorms, I'll do something really cool and my friends will actually "want" to upload one of my matches, lol. XD

You see, my friends have this Smash project going on. It's a website, but they're only uploading the "best" of the Rankings matches. They're looking for cool tricks, you know, things like downward spikes, Shinespikes, and stuff.

Top Bottom