• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My picks for SSBB!

agent_918

Smash Cadet
I know some of these may seem like a stretch, but...

Midna (Zelda)
Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Knuckles (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Alex (Golden Sun)
Windwaker Line (TLoZ: The Windwaker)
Darunia (Goron leader, TLoZ: Ocarina of Time)
Tingle (TLoZ)
X (Mega Man X)
Spyro (Spyro The Dragon)
Toadsworth (Mario)

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Good:

I know some of these may seem like a stretch, but...
Midna (Zelda)
X (Mega Man X)
BAD:

Isaac (Golden Sun)
Alex (Golden Sun)
Tingle (TLoZ)
Spyro (Spyro The Dragon)
Toadsworth (Mario)
You should also add your reasoning for each character or else this thread is as good as closed.

agent_918

Smash Cadet
You should also add your reasoning for each character or else this thread is as good as closed.

Ok.

Midna (Zelda) With the new mature looking Link in SSBB, Midna should come to as part of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Her hair can also turn into an extending arm, which could easily be used for some amazing close-range combat.
Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog) Of course, Sonic. He would easily fit into Brawl, and he was the most requested third-party character, so his inclusion is very probable.
Knuckles (Sonic The Hedgehog) Knuckles isn't the best idea, but should be included if SOnic is, just to have someone else from the SOnic universe.
Paper Mario (Paper Mario) Paper Mario shouldn't be a clone of Mario, rather a completely different character. His 2-D shape could be used for invisibility, along with gliding and other special moves.
Isaac (Golden Sun) Golden SUn may not be the most popular game ever, but it was great non-the-less. The main protagonist from the game would be a great inlcusion.
Alex (Golden Sun) Another protagonist from Golden SUn. Since they are first-party characters, it's okay for Isaac to have someone else from the same game.
Windwaker Line (TLoZ: The Windwaker) WIndwaker Link could replace Young Link, and could feature a few new attacks, but his attacks should remain largely the same.
Darunia (Goron leader, TLoZ: Ocarina of Time) He's a bit of a stretch, but at least one goron should be in Brawl, and I guess it could be a specific character.
Tingle (TLoZ) Most american gamers don't like him, but he should definetely be in for some funny attacks. Most people wouldn't use him, but he could be necessary for one event, just like Jigglypuff.
X (Mega Man X) X is the second most important third-party character to be added. He would make a great addition and could feature different armors.
Spyro (Spyro The Dragon) Spyro reminds me a lot of Sonic, and therefore at least deserves recognition of a Brawl character. With his recent elemental breath, he could have a wide variety of attacks.
Toadsworth (Mario) Or maybe just a toad. They've been part of the Mario series since the beginning, but have yet to recieve much recognition.

Oh, and unfortuneatly, Banjo-Kazooie is owned by Rare, which is now part of microsoft.

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^
A classic character, great fanbase and very popular among players, hard to fight that...

Also without giving reasons, info on characters and/or images the thread itself fails...
AND THE ORIGINAL MEGAMAN WILL GET IN B4 ANY MEGAMAN CHARACTER!!!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I agree 100% with bivunit.

agent### said:
Knuckles (Sonic The Hedgehog) Knuckles isn't the best idea, but should be included if SOnic is, just to have someone else from the SOnic universe.
So, who from Metal Gear will they be adding? Sakurai said about 2 or 3 more third party characters. This would seem to me to indicate that they're only going to pick major representatives, not sidekicks.

Genesis Zero

Smash Rookie
I agree 100% with bivunit.

So, who from Metal Gear will they be adding? Sakurai said about 2 or 3 more third party characters. This would seem to me to indicate that they're only going to pick major representatives, not sidekicks.
If that were a serious question, Id say Ninja. But since your saying that theres no room for Knuckles...I wish Gray Fox could have a spot. Hes perfect.

agent_918

Smash Cadet
Why won't it let me do pictures?

Pictures (Excuse me if some are large):
Midna (Zelda)

Isaac (Golden Sun)

Alex (Golden Sun)

Tingle (TLoZ)

X (Mega Man X)

Spyro (Spyro The Dragon)

Toadsworth (Mario)

Top Bottom