• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MY PERSONAL TIER LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoustacheMan

Smash Rookie
Hello THESE ARE MY OPINION's
God Tier: :ultwolf::ultkrool::ultridley::ultryu::ultsnake::ultbayonetta:
Awesome::ultpacman::ultbowserjr::ultinkling::ultisabelle::ultlittlemac:
Good::ultwario::ultvillager::ultlink::ultwiifittrainer::ultdaisy::ultpeach::ultsimon::ultrichter:
Usable::ultpokemontrainer::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers::ultgreninja::ultbowser:
Good::ultkirby::ultjigglypuff: :ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultyounglink::ultzss::ultzelda::ultgnw::ultmiifighters::ultdarksamus::ultsamus::ultsheik:
Ok::ultdoc::ultsonic::ultolimar::ultrosalina::ultrob::ultroy::ultyoshi:
Bad::ulttoonlink::ultpalutena::ultpikachu::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultpit:
Awful::ultpichu::ultchrom::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultsheik::ultdarkpit:

God Awful (like legit no)::ultmario::ultluigi::ultmewtwo:(Overrated):ultrobin

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
What is this tier list based off of, exactly? Your personal tier list placements? Or just a tier list of your favorite and least favorite characters? Because we haven't seen some of these characters in action yet, so there's really no way to give them an established spot in a tournament-placement tier list for now.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm not sure if this is your opinion on how good you think they will end up being or how you feel about the characters. Regardless, this topic doesn't warrant its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom