• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Pearl Team

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Okay Heres My Team So Far!

Haunter (Gise)
lv. 44
Moves:
confuse ray
dark pulse
dream eater
shadow ball

Alakazam
lv. 45
Moves:
Psybeam
Future Sight
Grass Knot
Psychic

Empoleon
lv. 42
Moves:
Aqua Jet
Brine
BubbleBeam
Rock Tomb

Pachirisu(Spisk)
lv.46
Moves:
Shock Wave
Last Resort
Super Fang
Thunder

Rapidash
lv. 42
Moves:
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Fury Attack

Palkia
lv. 47
Moves: Water Pulse
Anciet Power
Dragon Claw
Spacial Rend

Yeah, i know i kneed to change alot of their moves! i have a whooole lot of tm that i can use, like um.....well yall should help me out on those!, the only reason i have Palkia Because i thought he would've been cool, i was gunna keep my golduck but i decided to change him for palkia cuz i htought i would like him better and i already had a water but it turns out i don't really like palkia that much, although he/she is pertty cool

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I noticed you had a lot of same effect/type moves on each of your pokemon. Take Alkazam for example. He knows Psybeam and Psychic. Why? It's not like you're ever going to use Psybeam.

Empoleon has BubbleBeam, Brine, and Aqua Jet. Surf hould replace them all.

I'm not really sure what you can replace them with, but knowing you should is a good start. Go look up the pokemon on Wikipedia or something to see what attacks you want.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
ahhh.....yes i see i have changed a few

for example:
Gengar:
Confuse Ray now = shadow claw
Dream Eater now = Sludge Bomb

Empoleon:
Bubblebeam now = flash cannon
Brine now = Blizzard
Aqua Jet now = Surf

Alakazam:
Grass Knot Now = Charge Beam
btw ....i do use psybeam :/

but i deffinately need to change rapidashes moves!
and i didn't change the kind of moves on gengar because i have spooky plate hopfullly you know what that does, i'll tell you anyway, it raises ghost type moves

well i know i need more tm's! i'll go buy some i have enough! i have 287180$ cha ching! :) yes i don't catch alot of pokemon or buy things :)

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
really? i like blizzard brine, but, hmm...... yeah i guess, i dont have a brine though wait no i have a brine tm! but i like it how it is im' not changing' it i'll just change my rock tomb most deffinately though! 50 damage? no no no

Edit: Btw i just changed psybeam with shadow ball if that helps since gise already knows it

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
ahhh.....yes i see i have changed a few

for example:
Gengar:
Confuse Ray now = shadow claw
Dream Eater now = Sludge Bomb

Empoleon:
Bubblebeam now = flash cannon
Brine now = Blizzard
Aqua Jet now = Surf

Alakazam:
Grass Knot Now = Charge Beam

btw ....i do use psybeam :/
Empleon: Change blizzard into Icebeam.
Alakazam: KEEP grass knot. you have no other defenses against water types.

NOTE: this is my first time doing this so excuse me if my advice is less then decent.

Oh and you must change you ENTIRE Rapidash moveset.
Ember and fireblast can replaced by flame thrower or fire blitz if you EV trained your attack. And replace solar beam and hyper beam with sunny Day and HP steal or HP fighting.

Top Bottom