• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Olimar Versus---HellsingULH

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, my nick is Hellsing and with the help of other members of the Chilean forum, we are testing the new Smash Bros Brawl...using some characters and playing this great game.

Olimar is a really nice character too...he has a lot of attacks that kill the oponnet or in a bit words...all his attacks do a lot of damage ^^, but the only bad thing is that if your opponent use the edge guarding...olimar can`t come back to the stage =(.

Here´s the link of the battle:

Hellsing (Cap Olimar) vs Fuku (Pit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtoGrRkdfDs

Enjoy it and Cyas!

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, my nick is Hellsing and with the help of other members of the Chilean forum, we are testing the new Smash Bros Brawl...using some characters and playing this great game.

Olimar is a really nice character too...he has a lot of attacks that kill the oponnet or in a bit words...all his attacks do a lot of damage ^^, but the only bad thing is that if your opponent use the edge guarding...olimar can`t come back to the stage =(.

Here´s the link of the battle:

Hellsing (Cap Olimar) vs Fuku (Pit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtoGrRkdfDs

Enjoy it and Cyas!
nice vids next time post them in the vid topic which is the 1st topic on the page

Atsu

Smash Ace
Just remember about Stale Moves. You were on a smashing frenzy :p. But you balanced it pretty well.

Only thing wrong would be what 'nyhustler208' said, there's a video topic for Olimar already. xP

Florida

イーグランツ
Nice match, good Olimar. I can't tell how you're killing Pit most of those times-- is it with the up-smash?

Out of curiosity, which colored Pikmin is most useful to you? Also, do you notice a pattern in the amount of specific-colored Pikmin appearing on certain stages?

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
I prefere use the blue pikmin because is a neutral pikmin and the smash attacks are so powerfull ;) and yes, you have more probably to obtain some different pikmins in some stages, so you must to know who is the pikmin you use and later...what is the stage that you must to select to obtain those pikmin that you need ;)!.

Cyas!

Top Bottom