• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my old computer is gone... too bad macs cant run brawlbox :/

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
My old computer is replaced with a new Mac os x and the bad part is that I can't run brawlbox because... actually I don't know. I need a tutorial on how to make brawlbox run on a Mac. I have seen that it can be done with only a few visual oddities, but the process was confusing. I need a link to a tutorial that can help me understand how to do this process a bit better. Any help would be very appreciated because brawlvault is going back up bit by bit so I don't want to be left out. Thanks for the help!:ganondorfmelee:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Honestly when I get a laptop or my own computer in the future i'll download brawl box because now i am playing minecraft so i don't have time for Project M modding

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
omg i finally did it! Wine bottler actually downloaded and the steps ended in me getting brawl box! Thanks for everyone's help! I can finally start modding again! :)

FifthCPU

Smash Apprentice
@ Sandfall Sandfall has it right. I am on a mac right now, and have PSA and Brawlbox working. I have some experience with wineskin, so it wasn't that bad. There are a few glitches but I can mod very easily with it still :)

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have brawl box now and I can do all my usual modding. I might consider trying to install the brawl song manager using wine so I can easily import songs to stages. just gotta find some kind of guide...

Top Bottom