• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My new videos ^^.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
oh my god

8 n-airs is a 0-death, only in 64
tipper u-airs ****** pika and samus
great use of d-air at low percent and pivot falloffs
so much reverse f-air it looks casual

this is awesome

TANK64

Smash Lord
Great Falcon vid, really great! You really implemented a lot of cool ideas. Liked the music too.

Although I'm kind of raging inside because I had an all nair falcon zero to death on Mushroom Kingdom recorded since like last year, but wanted to wait to put it into a compilation vid. Oh well, Mine was only like 5 or 6, and not as cool. Looks like I got StarKing syndrome.

Battlecow

Play to Win
He claims not to. We give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he is using it, his combos are still creative and stuff, although it's true that they're somewhat less godly if they are TAS.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
i will just come out saying that those training mode combos are kinda pretty, but i find em kinda boring after a while.. i want to see those things in matches with decent opponents or else don't prove nothing about the player skill .. i didn't see anything very hard to do in any of those matches and most of the combos were screwed up.. (it's nice to see because it's creative,but this is not a science contest,most of the creativity is just to make the combo look better but it's no really necessary and make's him lose A LOT of kills)

TANK64

Smash Lord
i will be honest saying that those training mode combos are kinda pretty, but i find em kinda boring after a while.. i want to see those things in matches with decent opponents or else don't prove nothing about the player skill
Training mode combos aren't meant to show a players skill; they are meant to reflect ones inner beauty, ignite passion, and redefine what true romance means.

Top Bottom