• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda My NES-zelda custom game - Playtesters welcome ;3

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Rock Peak has been finished but not yet playtested.
Jezus fark that was epic though. Fighting the Godesses and all...

Bump.

I'm playtesting this game and I think it would be cool if others got together to playtest this thing (cause it's a lot of fun). I'm currently inside the 2nd dungeon, and I've already broken the game twice. =D

It's a lot of fun though, and I'm pretty hyped to finish it. Anyone else up for playtesting this thing with me?

Gameplay from Xonar's game, "The Legend of Zonar" "The Legend of Twinkie".

[collapse="Video Inside"][yt]zqA_Hx0SjPw[/yt][/collapse]

The lack of fireballs + addition of walls is what makes it possible. Still though, 5ish Darknuts were really hard to manage.

Also, for the guy in the next room, add more health to them. 2-3 hits each. I blazed through it in 20 min.

This is the kind of stuff that you should typically expect when strolling around in the Legend of Zonar.

[collapse="Video Inside"][yt]MCLfcU6KtRY[/yt]
[/collapse]

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Not clicking vids to not spoil myself.
Doing a blind LP of the game having played maybe 1-2 hours of classic Zelda ever.
Sounds fun, no?

You're gonna cry at how challenging it is. This game is not for chumps.

So to answer the question: yes! Lots of fun. :)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I remember I made one of these and made a uber map with uber enemies (but I gave myself a crap ton of hearts) and I basically copied someone's and made the world map like 3 times bigger.

Fun times.... but that was like 5 years ago so I don't remember it too well! :laugh: I use to wake a few times every week that summer and beat the original Legend of Zelda. Once I even beat it in about 90 minutes.

But yeah, I definitely will check this out (eventually). I played a bit of it, and it seems pretty good. :cool:

Edit: I can't figure out the "2 soldiers" code though, but maybe it's because I is tired! :laugh:

Edit 2: Never mind, I figured it out. Man that was a crazy reference, and I'm not sure how I remember that game. Also, if you haven't done it already, it would be awesome if a maze had a joke code told by the old man. One where
the old man tells you "just do what they do in racing"; make the answer a bunch of consecutive left turns! :laugh:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Thanks to Seph and Twinkie for helping me by playtesting. There are a lot of squashed bugs already and many more to come!

Once again, thanks Josh and Dan. Thanks a lot.

:phone:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Man, I can't even find the key to the dungeon. That 2 soldiers riddle thing confuses me. I don't know science fiction well at all! :laugh:

Unless it meant left, right, left, right, left, which I did based on instinct from playing the original so much.

I found the area after the maze
to the left of it
, but I got no clue as to where the key is or where to go after that! :confused:

Edit: I was always pretty bad at Zelda puzzles, even if I've beaten nearly all the games multiple times! :urg:

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
By Playtesting... you basically just mean playing hte game and giving feedback right? cuz I'd be willing to do that (I have a decent amount of free time, iv played/beaten most of the Zelda games (Besides Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask,) and I could probably record some of it (so you can watch it and see if you can't find something in the game that isnt quite working how you want it to/is just screwed up in general)
only real problem is i cant get Zelda Classic working on my lappy for some reason (OS is Windows 7)

Top Bottom