• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My mewtwo

Cinder

Smash Master
Haven't seen the vid yet...wanted to be the first post:p...I'll edit after I see the vid...

EDIT: I am SO sorry, but my computer's freakin' out every time I try to watch your vid...it's confusing...it works fine when I access my accounts on YouTube...I'll either repost or edit when I get it to work...sorry...again...

quak

Smash Champion
i think you have a double http thing goin in the link, might wanna fix that

watchin vid now

EDIT: Nevermind, a gross mewtwo ditto that takes 6 mins long? i'll pass.

post against a different character!

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
The only thing that kept me watching was the music, haha... sorry :(. You need MUCH more practice. Learn how to move with mewtwo properly because it's extremely important, and learn which moves are best to use when.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Mewtwo dittos shouldn't even be long... both Mewtwos can play aggressive because they don't have to worry about high-priority attacks stuffing them.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
the mewtwo that approaches by air almost always gets shield grabbed, unless the other mewtwo isnt aware of this advantage.
so in the end, both mewtwos stick intensely to the ground and the match naturally becomes an intensive grab game.

aerials become relatively minimal. especially bair, which if ever used, should be used in the form of a retreating bair.

shadowballs could use much less static =]

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
Emmy spent a lot of time in the air...which gave you time to shield-grab them a lot.
It looked like a very defensive match to me. (Maybe because it took so long!)
At least you both use the shadow ball.
Well practise your wavedash a bit more.

Top Bottom