• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Meta in teams action

GiantKiller

Smash Cadet
Good use of D-air. Your D-air WoP on Lucario in match 2 was beautiful. You seemed to use Tornado well, too.

My suggestions would be:

1. Keep on the offensive. You seemed to do better when you were constantly on the attack.
2. Help out your teammate with a tornado or even drill rush when he's getting juggled or edge-guarded.
3. Try incorporating Tornado as a recovery move.
4. You might want to think about a different character for your teammate, one with better K.O. power than Toon Link, to capitalize on MetaKnight's damage-building abilities.
5. Use more tilts. All of MK's tilts are fast and have amazing priority. DSmash and DashAttack aren't MK's only weapons on the ground.

-GK

ioc2much

Smash Rookie
Yea I really need to use more tilts. I heard that his d-tilt just ***** but I have yet to see examples as of why it does.

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
i believe dtilts awesomeness is due to it's tripping ability. if the opponent is close, dtilt trip to downsmash is ****. and if the opponent is too far to downsmash. dash attack or grab.
correct me if i'm wrong.

mzink*

Smash Ace
hey cool vids, i use dsmash too much sometimes as well, i have been getttin better at that though. i need to work on workin dtilt into my game more.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
i believe dtilts awesomeness is due to it's tripping ability. if the opponent is close, dtilt trip to downsmash is ****. and if the opponent is too far to downsmash. dash attack or grab.
correct me if i'm wrong.
just to add on to that, i like to do 2 d tilts which they usually trip on one of them, then i do all three ftilts very quickly

Top Bottom