• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my Marth vs CP video

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Haven't been able to tape anything with anyone other than the CP recently, so I've just been practicing my Marth that way. Latest video is here. Critique and such is really appreciated. Thanks. :D

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
Personally, against CPUs I'd just spam chaingrabbing. They have no clue how to get out of it, but its best you play against REAL PEOPLE. You can barely practice your mindgames against CPUs since they kind of don't have minds. Fighting them doesn't make you better; it practically makes you worse.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I would spam out chain grabs against them, but it kind of defeats the entire purpose of trying to get better. Fighting CPs is definitely not anything like fighting a real player, but it's just combo practice.

greenpika

Smash Cadet
well CPs like fox can train your power shield. sit on one edge and power shield fox's lasers, then smash fox when he gets to you. repeat.

as for critiquing, use more shffls and less smashes. use mor airs than waiting with a u smash. but otherwise pretty good.

chaotic002

Smash Apprentice
i think practicing against computers is good for learning and improving upon technical skills. But it is probably not good for mindgames practice but i don't see why it would make you worse

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I deleted it a little while ago because I was uploading better videos. Originally I was going to edit the link in the first post to a new vids, but I ended up deleting them all. I was progressing and the videos were getting kinda boring.

I guess I might put up new vs CP vids. Wasn't really planning on it since there will probly be real fights put up soon, but whatever

Top Bottom