• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my marth is king

marthking99

Banned via Warnings
no one can beat my marth in melee. i am the best at marth. all other characters are horrible compared to marth. i dare someone to challenge me to melee

if anyone challenges me to a money match i will get u directions to my place so we can fight

Last edited by a moderator:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King isn't going to be happy about this.

I hope you see him at Apex 2016! ;)

oh wait...

marthking99

Banned via Warnings
why oh wait and i would love m2k to match me

if u want me to meet it must be around Harveys lake pa

Last edited by a moderator:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Scorpionmaster::Mang0
Marthking::Mew2King

Careful guys, you're talking to a legend!

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
Also, if you're the best Marth in history, how come we haven't see you in national tournaments just wrecking everyone?

It's time to rethink everything, kid. Go find a local tournament around you that's being streamed, post it back here and then we'll see how well you do.
why are you taking the bait lmao

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Play me at SmashCon; $50. If I am the victor, you must swear to leave these boards, never to return again...

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Man, I play this game for almost a year, and now this guy comes in and says he's a better marth?

well, I'm retiring.

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
Your trash man ill wobble you so hard, **** ill break the game and get you to 1000% thats how bad you are

Last edited:

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
come to our Z fighters tournament 1st 2nd and 3rd get a sick dragon ball shirt and 1st gets gets 400$ pot bonus and then I'm down to play you i love playing against marth.

Top Bottom