• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mario Needs Work.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
I want to bring my mario up to a respectable tourney playable status, and I was hoping to do so partly through video critiques and criticisms. I hope that anyone will be able to help me with my endeavor.

Mario [East] vs. Bowser [Blade1844] 1
Mario [East] vs. Bowser [Blade1844] 2
Mario [East] vs. Bowser [Blade1844] 3
Mario [East] vs. Bowser [Blade1844] 4
Mario [East] vs. Bowser [Blade1844] 5
Mario [East] vs. Bowser [Blade1844] 6

Any comments, criticisms, or critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I watched the first and second match. You and your opponent have terrible technical skill. That is the first problem you guys have. You don't do SH double aerials. You used F-tilt and F-air in very bad places probably due to technical mishaps. Your opponent failed at recovery. Used Bowser Bomb in very predictable places.

All in all, you don't have a full grasp of Mario's options and his mobility, and that needs to be solved before your mindgames can be analyzed properly.

Also, doing an aerial out of hitstun >>>> doing an air dodge out of hitstun. By far. Unless you're playing Samus, Link, Toon Link, or Lucas and like to DI down a lot.

Matt07

Smash Master
I added this on the Rate My Mario Thread (here)

Sorry it was kinda lost with the other threads, and I forgot to bump it. I'll critique you in my thread :).

Top Bottom