• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I was gonna shot him in the face.
Coincidentally, that's another leading cause of farmer death!

You are now subscribed to Depressing Farmer Facts. You will now receive daily arguably-unfun facts! Please reply with CANCEL for more fun facts!

Can I use my custom built Chicken Guillotine(c) instead?
So long as you resist the siren call of the small round guillotine hole, sure! Or roll those dice, who cares!

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Coincidentally, that's another leading cause of farmer death!

You are now subscribed to Depressing Farmer Facts. You will now receive daily arguably-unfun facts! Please reply with CANCEL for more fun facts!

So long as you resist the siren call of the small round guillotine hole, sure! Or roll those dice, who cares!
CANCEL

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Did you know that every farmer ritualistically marries Mother Gaia, before divorcing her and being cursed to only date other farmers? This is why FarmersOnly, the dating site for farmers, was created!

If a farmer doesn't date another farmer, Gaia turns them into a tree! Doomed forever to sit still, screaming silently and eternally! :D

Reply with CANCEL for more facts! Reply with UNSUBSCRIBE to subscribe to Nihilistic Farmer facts while keeping your current subscription! Reply with EXIT to pay your monthly due early! Reply with HELPMEIMFORCEDTOMAKETHESEPOSTSANDTHISISTHEONLYWAYICANCOMMUNICATE to feel your sins crawl down your spine! Reply with INFO to learn what you owe for the month! :D

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, MHA does not possess any farmers. However, Bungou Stray Dogs does so if any of you would like to take a look into it, please appreciate farmer boys Kenji and Steinbeck

One of these is a certified *******
It's like MHA but with literary authors and an actual Mafia

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Unfortunately, MHA does not possess any farmers. However, Bungou Stray Dogs does so if any of you would like to take a look into it, please appreciate farmer boys Kenji and Steinbeck

One of these is a certified *******
It's like MHA but with literary authors and an actual Mafia
This sounds like a very strange but intriguing anime. Might watch it

D

Deleted member

This sounds like a very strange but intriguing anime. Might watch it
Bungou has really dumb plot progression but the characters and fights are just perfect. Akutagawa's Rashomon is my favorite superpower in fiction. Period.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just in case I need to say it publicly, role confirmed.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can confirm.

I also have secret inside info of who's Mafia that I shall never disclose mwhahahaha!

D

Deleted member

You do realize you're "instantly targeting" someone who is clearly bull****ting to be funny, right?

That being said, I also have a D1 Lynch Target for the given rule of these games. Lynch All Ninnies. (Used to be Lynch All Holders, but there's more than one Ninny now :V)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yo Lore Lore , congrats on the promotion my guy (again)! I guess the admins realized your Ricochet strategy and figured you'd make a good mod!

Also guys, guess what? I'm a character from MHA, it's pretty exciting
He did get promoted.

Honestly I wasn’t sure if I imagined that or not lmao. There were so many promotions that I didn’t know if werekill was a mod and I missed it or if he got promoted.

Regardless, congrats Lore Lore

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thanks guys! Yeah it was 100% Ricochet results. Ngl, I'm still riding the high of that one a bit, lol.
I would have thought much harder if I knew the prize was a mod promotion.
:p

D

Deleted member

MOYDOW I TOLD YOU WE WERE LOW ON CHAIRS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEM AWAY

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
MOYDOW I TOLD YOU WE WERE LOW ON CHAIRS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEM AWAY

No worries, I only took 4. I needed them for my dnd group; these are some comfy chairs compared to what they used to have.

Guess I gotta pop off in this game, the master (game host) is in the same game as his student (game winner)

Little did you know that my entire strategy and persona in that game were a ruse! All to lead to my win here. <3

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Little did you know that my entire strategy and persona in that game were a ruse! All to lead to my win here. <3
Damn, I hope you aren't mafia. If you were mafia, then I'd had to kill you, and I don't think I can do that with your visible "10,000 iq anime strategy".

On the bright side, I started watching My Hero Academia because I got good reviews from everybody EXCEPT for the people here. I watched a Nox video where he rated the top Class 1-A people (or something) and I got hooked. I was trying to get people to tell me to watch it but the only real supporter of that option was Shish earlier in this thread. I was going to watch it anywawy (I didn't actually spoil the show for myself because I wanted to see it legitimately).

To Moydow's suggestion, I'm using Funimation. And because I'm a ***** now, the version I'm watching is dubbed, so yeah. Wish me luck, and preferably no spoilers because I'm too hooked already.

Top Bottom