• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
yeah, my vote on myself was tentative - I stated that in the post I switched it, because I saw evidence came up that falsified part of why she's so scummy

so I moved my vote to myself to see what was going on, if it was really anything big or if she was still scummy, etc., if she was confirmed town from something I was going to suggest making me the wagon toDay
you have a guilty on someone and you thought maybe they were confirmed town?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
you have a guilty on someone and you thought maybe they were confirmed town?
yeah. because I thought that guilty was proven invalid, since ura deflected all targets off of him.

however, that still didn't change anything about praline targeting me N1 - that's why after voting myself, I asked her about it
praline praline so what'd you target me with night one? That's when you targeted Z right?

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyway I've been keeping up in bits and pieces at work. I'm pretty ???? on why Ura waited so long to claim relevant information on praline, but that doesn't dissuade me from praline lynch.

Pokechu attempting to derail it makes me assume she's got the better role of the two

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ooo

Dooplissity Dooplissity you too! what's your strongest scumread? exclude me and praline from the list please!
heh LOL this reads really funny from an outside perspective

"who do you think is scum? exclude the two people you think are scum please!"

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OK well I guess I'll just be honest about this, because if I miss LyLo would be next day phase, I think. Unless I can't math LOL

I'm the mayor

I have the Friendship Level ability

and I also have a bomb. That's my second quirk ability. I can kill someone, but I'll die with them. That's why I was asking people for scum reads. That's why I was joking with Uni about bullets, and that's why I was threatening to shoot Golden D1.

yeah, pretty late to reveal this. but this really requires town coordination.

do you guys think I should shoot toNight? and at who?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
right now it's presumably 8 townies, 3 scum, since there's 11 players in the game.

after today: 8/2
after toNight if I shoot: 5/2
after D4 lynch: 4/2
N4: 3/2

so D5 would be lylo, assuming there's no indy + scum doesnt have a double kill. if there's either in the game then D4 would be lylo

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK well I guess I'll just be honest about this, because if I miss LyLo would be next day phase, I think. Unless I can't math LOL

I'm the mayor

and I also have a bomb. That's my second quirk ability. I can kill someone, but I'll die with them. That's why I was asking people for scum reads. That's why I was joking with Uni about bullets, and that's why I was threatening to shoot Golden D1.

If you're for real why the **** would you claim this when there are minimum two redirectors??

you were the obvious lynch tomorrow, of COURSE it was correct to shoot. That's less clear now, but I'd still say yes. Obviously my vote would be Poyzin, but you should keep your target to yourself to prevent shenanigans

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If you're for real why the **** would you claim this when there are minimum two redirectors??

you were the obvious lynch tomorrow, of COURSE it was correct to shoot. That's less clear now, but I'd still say yes. Obviously my vote would be Poyzin, but you should keep your target to yourself to prevent shenanigans
I thought it was a good idea. But it comes at a huge risk because D4 would potentially be LyLo. why shock the town that much? is killing someone worth bringing LyLo that early? etc.... those questions should not be decided by one person.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I'm the mayor

So let me get this straight....

Your caliming you have 3 radically different skills?

1) A tracker/watcher deal
2) Your the double Voter
3) Your a ****ing bomb?

I doubt this entirely. No way do you have a bomb. And if that's a lie the rest of your claim is nonsense

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So let me get this straight....

Your caliming you have 3 radically different skills?

1) A tracker/watcher deal
2) Your the double Voter
3) Your a ****ing bomb?

I doubt this entirely. No way do you have a bomb. And if that's a lie the rest of your claim is nonsense
yeah! that's me! :]

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Refusing to co-operate doesn't make him mafia.

How exactly can you have 2 different reads on Ura in the same post?
sorry, make that 3 different reads
Ura is a weird null for me. Because not everybody is mafia, Ura will probably end up being town. However, given time, Ura may rise on my sus list for me to assume Ura is definitely mafia. He isn't definitely mafia for me RIGHT NOW. I might change my mind.

Sorry for the lack of connecting words.

I've already stated it, so why are you asking me? It's Poyzin and it doesn't matter because I'm going to reevaluate everything after Praline lynch anyway.

Yo can you reiterate why I'm scum because you haven't done it since D1 or so yet I always remain on your list for some unforseen reason. Always top 3 scum, in fact. Huh weird.

I'm done for the night. Dont mess it up.

Vote: Praline

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If I may though.

whats the name of the ability for this "bomb"
The Early Bird Gets The Worm. All of my abilities are bird puns. My Friendship Level ability is called Birds of a Feather, my doublevoting is called Two Birds with One Stone.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Early Bird Gets The Worm. All of my abilities are bird puns. My Friendship Level ability is called Birds of a Feather, my doublevoting is called Two Birds with One Stone.
How does early bird get the worm mean bomb?
On top of that,

are you a bomb or a vig?

Bombs need someone to attack first, vigs kill at will.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How does early bird get the worm mean bomb?
On top of that,

are you a bomb or a vig?

Bombs need someone to attack first, vigs kill at will.
It's both. Because I can target someone to kill them, but I'll kill myself too.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I already posted about it, just read my post. I'm not gonna spend a ton of time on my 3rd read when I have other flips to see first and a reevaluate pending.

You weren't actually in my top 3 most of d2.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah sure, I had a pretty solid TR on your slot.

Where is your head at readswise?
Working on full read.

I have you are town.

I think Katy is likely town but is reading Pokechu being Pokechu as scumantics. I think Pokechu is town.

Praline Lynch give me info one way or another and given the claims I think the slot has a lot of damning info on them.

I’m looking at Z25 a little bit as possible scum, weird denials and in general i’m Not getting good vibes there on a gut reaction off what I did read.

I like you so far but some of that relies on info I read.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I’m back just in time to see me get lynched.

Oh yeah I never targeted Z. I only said that to get people to back off on Z... which probably was my downfall but whatever.
omg that explains why the claim was so shaky!!! you were taking a risk!

it's okay homegirl we're both getting lynched this game LOL

if it helps I'll remove my votes on you unvote praline

but it won't change the lynch :laugh: see you in the graveyard? :'^)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
omg that explains why the claim was so shaky!!! you were taking a risk!

it's okay homegirl we're both getting lynched this game LOL

if it helps I'll remove my votes on you unvote praline

but it won't change the lynch :laugh: see you in the graveyard? :'^)
If anything I’m glad I atleast got the character I wanted.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If anything I’m glad I atleast got the character I wanted.
Who'd you get? I'm not sure if you've said.

At first I was ehhh on my role, I still think I do better with other abilities, but it is a pretty unique role I got! Plus birds are always cool, so getting Fumikage was neat!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Who'd you get? I'm not sure if you've said.

At first I was ehhh on my role, I still think I do better with other abilities, but it is a pretty unique role I got! Plus birds are always cool, so getting Fumikage was neat!
I’m not gonna spoil it. You’ll find out in 15 minutes lol.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I’m not gonna spoil it. You’ll find out in 15 minutes lol.
awwww! boo!!!! LOL

playing this game with you was fun, even if this game was pretty chaotic (sorry people! I should've acted my age, I am 118). the next game we play together better not be too far off!! we need to be like masons or something, us two together? we'd be INVINCIBLE! :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
awwww! boo!!!! LOL

playing this game with you was fun, even if this game was pretty chaotic (sorry people! I should've acted my age, I am 118). the next game we play together better not be too far off!! we need to be like masons or something, us two together? we'd be INVINCIBLE! :laugh:
I also really really hate 48 hour day phases.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I also really really hate 48 hour day phases.
oh yeah, I don't mind it but it is really tiring having to wait so long to get lynch results. makes the game drag out, y'know? kind of hard sustaining the motivation to play for twice as long, since usually games were 24 hours. i feel it raises like restlessness and stress too since you're in the game longer, more posts, etc.

I know D1 was really bad for me, I wanted info ASAP but I knew shiny was 99% town LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh yeah, I don't mind it but it is really tiring having to wait so long to get lynch results. makes the game drag out, y'know? kind of hard sustaining the motivation to play for twice as long, since usually games were 24 hours. i feel it raises like restlessness and stress too since you're in the game longer, more posts, etc.

I know D1 was really bad for me, I wanted info ASAP but I knew shiny was 99% town LOL
Yeah I knew he wasn’t town either, that’s why I didn’t vote for him.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah I knew he wasn’t town either, that’s why I didn’t vote for him.
and we had to wait TWO whole days for something we already knew to be confirmed!! :laugh:

plus the night phase, another day.... and 48 more hours to get another person lynched. I felt gray hairs!! LOL

Top Bottom