• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Lucas

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
For example, you should've spammed your PK fire more in the beginning. you kept charging at him and you coulda just used pk fire. Also, on your first death, you probably could have recovered. Lucas's pkt2 goes pretty far. You should probably work on your recoveries a bit more. then you used pk fire from too far away a lot. try short hopping pk fire every now and then. it would help. most of your problems were just in the beginning. you fixed most of em quick, and came back. then you kinda let your guard down a bit. i could tell it wasn't as intense as it had been. that was a pretty good pit too. As for your overall gameplay, i probably would've done all those things too so don't feel bad or anything. also, this criticism is purely constructive please don't take it the wrong way. :bigthumbu

Svkv

Smash Cadet
The only thing I would say is that you could of used Lucas' aerials better. I don't think you used his dair or bair hardly at all. Those are some of his better attacks.

I could be wrong though.

Top Bottom