• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Link combos video !

Legan

Smash Lord
Ill be honest man, It kinda looked like a linkageddon knock off. You kinda just jumped around doing zair and aerials on really bad opponents and anyone whos played link competitvely knows that you cant play link like that if you want to win. If Im not mistaken, half of the combos were on cpus. Try to put some more originality in it and use actual opponents and Im sure the finished product will be much better.

Sorry if it was a bit harsh but I think youll get more flames than praise if you release the final one like it is now.

BloodFire

Smash Rookie
You're opponents were very bad. The bowser you fought fell for EVERY bomb you threw up to him, and some parts you randomly shorthopped and backaired.

Good combo video though. I'd give it an 8.

R-w@n

Smash Cadet
thank you for all you've said, bad or good, i will try to do better next time and i will listen to your advice ! Thanks a lot ! :D

It was only a try for this one, i'm actualy preparing another one, i'll do my best !
Cya soon !

And if you have other advice ! give me them please ! :D

(Expect to improve my English ^^' sory for it)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I agree with what Legan and BloodFire said, and make sure you fight actual opponents next time! It makes your work seem much better. Also, it is kinda obvious the matches were set-up with the opponent being your sandbag, try recording real matches where you do good combos. Sorry for coming off as a jerk.

But really, I have to say that is the best quality video I have ever seen of Brawl. What did you use to record it?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
But really, I have to say that is the best quality video I have ever seen of Brawl. What did you use to record it?
This.

Heck, you make my good quality vids look bad.

I don't think he set up combos as much as his opponents/friends sucked.

Like mine.
Heck, you can't beat my friends in the area of sucking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imAid21A9s&feature=channel_page

Your Link looks decent though, just get better clips vs better opponents and you'll be well on your way.

R-w@n

Smash Cadet
I record my videos with a DVD recorder and burner directly linked with my TV. So when i play smash i Direct Burn It on a Cd. Then i modify the quality from the final video with a programm :)

@ Legan > I jump all around cause it's my way of playing Smash, it's more a reflex than another thing... Even if i know that Link isn't an Aerial(n?) player.
I'll try to correct some things in my future Videos, for example in the next one, i'll fight 90% of real players and not npcs, and i'll show you that i can use ATs too
I'm sorry that my video looks like "Linkageddon"... I'll try to do my best for making my next videos looking more personal!

Legan

Smash Lord
I record my videos with a DVD recorder and burner directly linked with my TV. So when i play smash i Direct Burn It on a Cd. Then i modify the quality from the final video with a programm :)

@ Legan > I jump all around cause it's my way of playing Smash, it's more a reflex than another thing... Even if i know that Link isn't an Aerial(n?) player.
I'll try to correct some things in my future Videos, for example in the next one, i'll fight 90% of real players and not npcs, and i'll show you that i can use ATs too
I'm sorry that my video looks like "Linkageddon"... I'll try to do my best for making my next videos looking more personal!
Awesome man, I know your final video will be awesome. I'm really looking forward to it.

Top Bottom