• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS My least favourite character has my highest score in All-Star mode. How?

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
How on Earth did I do this? My score is 1.96M as Robin, a character I have only played twice once in Classic and once in All-Star. Does anyone know how points are distributed in this game mode? At first I though it was time completed and using as few healing items as possible.
Besting the mode in about 6 minutes with Gannon only using one heart got me 1.77M score, I'm so confused!

This is my first thread, sorry if its in the wrong area, please go easy on me as I know this place can be quite intimidating.

Edit: I'm always doing normal difficulty BTW.

Last edited:

helado caducado

Smash Rookie
NNID
khmaster
3DS FC
3265-5104-9952
I think that you get points hitting the enemies and clearing the stage fast

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it, my Gannon run was full of side Smash kills and done in around 6 minutes. I can't remember but my Robin play through wasn't the smoothest of runs.

metwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
metooduke
A lot of the score comes from damage done. So Gannondorf was killing at low percentages, while Robin, your weakest, dealt more damage for each KO.

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
A lot of the score comes from damage done. So Gannondorf was killing at low percentages, while Robin, your weakest, dealt more damage for each KO.
So is this confirmed? I just spammed down smash and fully charged B as far as I remember.

metwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
metooduke
So is this confirmed? I just spammed down smash and fully charged B as far as I remember.
I don't know 100% if that is the reason. However, if you watch your gsp, it goes up with every hour hit you give. I can't tell accurately see what effect time has.

Top Bottom