• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Kirby

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
some of ur deaths were kinda...lame :(

but aside from that, i think u should make eating ur opponent a lower priority and shffl'd bairs a higher priority. then again, im never too great at giving advice, so that is just my opinion :ohwell:.

nice uairs though

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i swallow only cause i know he's gonna try and break out, so i try to take advantage of that and allow him to attempt, i swallow, he airdodges, uair/bair for me, but yes, i should use it less and use bairs more

i know some of them were bad (3rd life...i try to do mindgames but it didn't go very well his first 2, i did a combo breaker the second one i attempted to save him but you see...i took the kill instead XD)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
nobody can help me...with my kirby

kirby's awesome rainbowcide ftw....?

i pulled like 5 of those the other day...it was sweet

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
When the doc SD'd (on his own accord) I sorta thought he was terrible. Then he Up-B cancel'd you, and then I realized he wasn't as terrible.

Down-throw to doc's F-air pwns Kirby. V_V
(Don't tell Bailey that)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i know...

i still wanna work on my kirby, i got no other good kirby vids really, i'll see what i got if any are worth posting

yup...nothing, i did so bad in the other matches, i'll get others up soon hopefully

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'll see if i can get some more up today...but my opponent isn't exactly that good

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Where are said videos?
We don't care if your opponent isn't that good, we just want to see Kirby!

Kirbykirbykirbykirbykirbykirbykirbykirbykirbykirbykirbykirby

kirby.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i had one...it got cut off in the end...i'll see if i can record one tonight at least

mood4food77

Smash Hero
no vids this weekend guys, i'm going away, so next week i'll post some up hopefully

Gea

Smash Master
Hahaha watch the double posts. Your kirby is the best out of any of your "My ____" topics you've made lately that I've seen...

Just like they said, WoP more, maybe mix in some hammer as well.

and wow... that Doc needs to learn how to edgeguard/ pill less. XD

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
A Combo?

Neutral air/Forward air to..... Up tilt to..... Back air/Up air,
is worth trying out. Probably the one of the best combo Kirby can do.

Hammer Approaches?

Run towards you opponent, and then jump and cancel the jump with your hammer.
The hammer stuns your opponent and leads them open for Up-Tilts, and Up Tilts leads to Up Airs or Back Airs.

Dash Attack?

Seems pointless, but once you've hit with it once the next one will hit for sure. LOL

Forward Tilt?

Bleh just try to make it hit when your opponents are at 80%.

Down Tilt and Down Smash?

Great Edge Guards. The Down Air isn't as fast, which is why I recommend those other moves.

[size="4]THROWING UP (eww)! Throwing Down[/size][/COLOR]

Down Throw Fast Fallers to rack up damage and never down throw slow fallers. Up throw spamming is a good damage racker.

[COLOR="pink"]Jabs?

Watch The Vid :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldhBWtXL4eU

calexbomb

Smash Cadet
ummm someplace north of the south pole but south o
me and my friends have a joke that stems from this matchup, basically whenever you absorb a doc the pills are perfect for your arsenal so much so that my friends call absorbing do "instant middle tier" kirby can pill rush like a ***** if you use the pills you can disrupt any attacks your opponents throw at you

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i like my kirby, but the people i fight find my ness to be a lot better

oh well, what else can i do, i might put up another vid soon

thanks for your help

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
i like my kirby, but the people i fight find my ness to be a lot better
Kirby is always better. (Nooo! I'm being biased again)

oh well, what else can i do, i might put up another vid soon
Try spamming grabs. Especially the Up Throw. Other than racking up good damage, look at how much it pisses people off.

About the Video? I can't wait to see how much you improved after posting.

thanks for your help
You're welcome

Massive

Smash Champion
Gah!! DONT DTHROW MARIO(s)! they can just nair you out of it and punish you really REALLY hard, its almost as bad as dthrowing jiggs and getting immediately rested.

You need to abuse your tilts a bit more, kirb's d-tilt can totally destroy people who don't understand its range.

Other people have mentioned other things, those are the two that really jumped out at me.

Top Bottom