• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Kirby Combinations

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone!

I play the N64 version of SSB, and I decided to create this Kirby Combination Guide for everyone who still plays this game and uses Kirby! =D
First off, I think we all know how to float. But just incase, press the up or the C buttons to float. (5 times, and then Up and B)

Great combos for Kirby:

When your enemy is on the ground, press A and Down on them. This should be a nice twirl kick from the air to the ground, knocking them up a bit. You'll be able to grab them, so do so, and leave some damage on them. Then, side kick them while they are dizzy from the throw, to cause some great damage.

Up and B. We all know it is good for jumping, but there's another thing to it. If you're on the edge, and your opponent is trying to jump on the ledge you're on, then press up and B so the sword hits them but you stay on the ledge. This causes them to fall to the deathzone immediately, no matter how much damage they have taken.

Down and A. It's like up and B, but you must hover over your opponent around the falling deathzone. This kills them 99% of the time. This is great for Kirby, because he can float back up into the air easily and get on a ledge.

B: Use B to suck someone up. But don't swallow them; shoot them out at an opponent, which will send that opponent flying. I love to use it in team battles.

Forward A: This is a nice kick that does heavy damage and will send an opponent flying with a certain amount of damage on them.

Down B: This is rock mode. It's nice if the opponent throws a bomb at you, the rock protects you.

A: Get your opponent cornered to wall/building etc, and press A rapidly. Annoying, yes, but effective. :chuckle:

Team Combos: Have your opponet grab the enemy; as Kirby, press A on the opponent rapidly, until the teammate throws them away. Or even better, with Samus, have her charge up a large plasma blast, have Kirby grab the enemy to hold him still, and let Samus shoot the enemy.

Have your teammate grab the enemy holding him still, and use rock form Kirby to smash on them.

THINGS NOT TO DO WITH KIRBY:

Do not use Rock form on the acid on Planet Zebes... it kills you... >.<

If you have any suggestions post them here, and tell me what you think of this. =)

Thanks!:)

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
Don't be discouraged by AlexBarry. All this stuff if true, but most people already know it.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Listen to Shoe. I'm glad that you took the time to help fellow smashers though. Good job :). Alex is dumb sometimes.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
It's good you wanted to help people but anyone who is over 10 and has played this game more then 15 minutes already knows these things.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Spelling doesnt kill the msg :D

If you want to make a "Kirby combinations" and make it helpful try posting a video of your combos espasicaly ones over 80% this will most lily help someone, and i think thats what your trying to do so :p

P.S: as allmost everyone "should say/ thinks" dont listin to AlexBarry i mean...he is bread...common xD

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
If you want to make a "Kirby combinations" and make it helpful try posting a video of your combos espasicaly ones over 80% this will most lily help someone, and i think thats what your trying to do so :p

P.S: as allmost everyone said dont listin to AlexBarry i mean...he is bread...common xD
P.S.: No one said don't listen to AlexBarry, mind your own business.

Learn how to spell, Canadians speak English too, eh?

Moneyman228

Smash Cadet
Don't forget dair > cancel > U tilt, that up tilt move p00ns, especially at low damage levels.

Oh, and just a note, swallowing your enemy(copying abilities) can also be very important. Try to go for Samus or Captain Falcon(Laser Blast/Falcon Paawwwncch), trust me, I do it all the time and people get really mad! Stay with your standard suck ability if your just fighting against someone with a gay B attack(luigi fireballs or yoshi's swallow move).

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
dair, cancel, utiltx3, bair.

ultimate kirby combo right there and with his amazing dair he's pretty much unstoppable xP

Top Bottom