• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My journey to beat event 36

DevindDead

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
MLMF#401
what i have learnt- you can kill samus almost every time by platform dropping and rolling to the right twice followed by timing a short hop down air, if this doesn't kill just restart.
you can do the same with kirby but short hopping will cause kirby to mid air jump so i full hop a bit earlier to down air, id restart if you miss.
fox (from what i have found out) is way less consistent with the dair so if i miss i roll to the right and shield until he forward smashes(he does this a lot) and shield grab and back throw him. From here you can catch his recovery and keep f throwing him of stage or you can go for a harder fair of stage.
Falcon is an inconsistent annoyance, i roll to the left and shield and pray he goes for side b if he does grab and back throw, he will up b back onto stage and land in front of you , back throw again you can go for dair but i wouldn't.

i will edit if i find a strat for falco but it will probably be the same as falcon with just back throws or a dair

Edit:LMFAOOO strategy is overrated just pray that falcon and falco kill themselves, the only thing that can help extremely is picking up pokeballs and hoping falco and falcon quiver in fear so hard that they just ****ing kill themselves

Last edited:
Top Bottom