• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My idea for SSB4

Serilei

Smash Apprentice
I've just realized, but aren't stickers an early go at character customization?
Sorry I haven't gone on this thread, I generally stay on that character forum.
You know I still never figured out the whole sticker thing in Brawl.. honestly..

A mod moved the thread for some reason.

LosTimeTurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lostimeturner
I love that the character select screen wasn't a square and that it was that shape and I liked the Donkey Kong Country Returns stage.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Poo?...... POO!?!?

No way man that is soo not happening.

Change it to jeff... or maskedman... but better then that! Jeff!! :D

Oh and btw this is truly well put together, very nice job.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Also here is an idea, I put together in like 5 minutes, and yes I know it says Brawl up top, but that is ok.

The idea is that the spinning ball is a smash ball, and what happens is you drag this ball in circles to find your team with the Wii mote or whatever.

------------------

Trying to find a result in easy character choice. What happens is, no matter where the smash ball character selection goes, all P1 or P2 or P3 or P4 has to do is click the team, and in the players corner the team will show up, and you can choose your character, and if you dont want the team just press B to back out and click another team.

I like the organization idea, especially the one with the sphere, I remember I had thought if something similar a while back, so I'm a supporter of this. Just a few things though. I would change the word "Team" into simply the name of the Franchise or the World, so for Mario, you would say Mushroom Kingdom, for Zelda, Hyrule or something, Metroid would be Metroid, etc... Add an "Other" category for the ones with one rep, and "Guest" for the 3rd parties, and you got it. This is simply because the word "Team" seems to imply that team play, has a huge role in the core gameplay now, and you'll be able to do Tag Team moves ala SFxTekken or Jump Ultimate Stars, and you don't wanna cause confusion.

Also, I don't think this would allow for more characters to be added, as a new character means more data, balancing, etc... It's just a nicer way to organize the roster.

Top Bottom