• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My idea for Smash Switch

Would you like to see Super Smash Bros. Switch like this

• YES!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No ,what is wrong with you?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Some of it yes, others no

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
Now most likely the game is going to be just a port with DLC built into the game. And that's fine and dandy, but there are rumors that it isn't going to be a launch title and I think I might have an idea as to why. New content to be added. So just for fun here's what I would do...

1. Bring all stages from Smash 3DS and merge them with the already existing Wii U line up. Now this may require a new set up on the stage selection screen. So here's a good solution. The first page should be SWITCH, the 2nd should be WiiU/3DS which would feature the stages introduced in Smash WiiU/3DS & it's DLC, 64/Melee/Brawl which would feature al of the past stages that were featured in both versions PLUS the DLC returning stages and some extra that are both fan favorites and compliment 8 Player Smash. That last will of course be Custom Stages

2. Hazard Switch. There's no excuse as to why there's shouldn't be one. I mean Playstation Alstars has a hazard switch, FAN GAMES have a hazard switch.

3. Bring Smash Run into the game. BUT have 3 maps instead of just one. Each would be for the different amount of players. The first will be the smallest and it would only support 2 players, the next is the 3DS map for 4 Players and the last is a world colliding 8 Player stage featuring exclusive enemies and locations from past Nintendo games forced into one map. Imagine seeing Hyrule Castle and Peach's castle crashing into one another as you run only to get to a Star Fox location.

4. Custom Moves for DLC characters Because reasons.

5. More Mii Fighter Options. You know how you have to pick only certain moves and costumes for your Miis? Limited freedom of customization? Well NO MORE. Because no matter what Mi Fighter type you choose you would be able to use ANY move with ANY costume with ANY piece of equipment. So what would choosing your mii fighter do? Choose that standard moves silly. Imagine. A Swordfighter with a Brawler Side Special and Gunner Down Special dress up as Heihachi.

6. More Stage builder customization.
-Use ANY texture on any background
-Brawl Stage Builder blocks added to spice things up.
-Weather effects
-Spikes
-Ice
-Choosing weather or not the danger zones can kill and at what percentage
-Music Changes in certain scenerios (Like in Suzako's Castle)
-Multiple Music Tracks
-Being able to send replays that feature these stages on to YouTuber
-Change the color/hue/saturation of whatever you place
-Choosing where the characters spawn
-Mario Maker hazards
-Hazards from other Nintendo games
-ect

7. Let replays that are longer than 3 minutes be put on YouTube WITHOUT needing to make them into a montage.

8. More costumes for a lot of the characters
-Hyrule Warriors Link/Ganondorf/Shiek/Zelda
-Breathe of the Wild Link
-Classic Link
-Builder Mario
-Sunshine Mario
-Dry Bowser
-Daisy as a costume character for Peach (like Alph to Olimar)
-Luchedor Pikachu
-Red's Pikachu
-Ash Greninja
-Lucario & the Legend of Mew Lucario
-Pokemon Movie Armor Mewtwo
-Classic Sonic
-Ms. Pacman
-Kingdom Hearts Cloud
-Melee Fox
-64 Polygon Costumes for the original 12 (or every character if possible)
-ect.

9. Other variations of Classic & Allstar that reflect their older versions. So that way EVERYONE wins. You can play the original Classic Mode, the 3DS & the WiiU's Classic mode while still winning the same trophy at the end. Same goes to Allstar with Melee's fight every character in a random order, Brawl's Fight every character in order of their series debut, 3DS' fight every character from oldest-newest & the WiiU's Newest-oldest system.

10. Boss Battles would return with all 10 of the original bosses. BUT Master Core's other forms, Yellow Devil, SSB4 Ridley & Metal Face will all be added as full bosses + New bosses exclusive to that mode.
With that being said there might need to be a new way to experience these bosses. So YOU CHOOSE HOW!
-Fight a single boss
-Classic Boss Battles (Fight all Brawl Bosses in a random order ending with Tabuu)
-Random 10 (Fight 10 random bosses)
-All Bosses
And Classic, Random 10 & All Bosses will be compatible with BOSS RUSH. Which gives you NO breaks or any time in the rest area.

11. SOME new stages. Most of these will compliment new releases for the Last Wii U years, new 3DS titles & Switch titles
-Pokemon Sun & Moon Stage
-Breathe of the Wild Stage
-New Mario Stage
-Mario Party
-Splatoon stage
-Pokken Tournament Stage
-NES Remix/NES-Mini stage

12. Alph as his own clone fighter. He would only use Rock Pikmin, have the WiiU's up special as Olimar takes his Classic Up Special & have a new Down Special. Taking up Olimar's empty costume spots will be Louie from Pikmin 2. As Alph gets 9 Costumes, 3 with him, 3 with Brittany & 3 with Charlie.

13. ALL Veterans return! So that NO ONE has to stick out on the side lines this time. Ice Climbers and Wolf of course. Pichu & Young Link will get the Roy SSB4 Treatment. Squirtle will return as Ivysuar returns as a costume for Bulbasaur. (I've heard that Sakurai takes ideas for Pokemon from not just the games but also the anime as well. So we could have Ash's original team in the game with Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur & Charizard) Snake I'd like to return if Konami is willing to coperate.

14. 5 New Fighters. Getting right to the chase these 5 new characters should be.
-Decidueye (Pokemon Sun & Moon)
-King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
-Inkling (Splatoon)
-Issac (Golde Sun)
-Rayman

15. FREE UPDATE SYSTEM. And lastely we have the Free update system. Much like Splatoon & Street Fighter V, Smash Switch will have a free update system that will add characters and stages regularly for free in the form of updates. This will cause the Smash Ballot to return with also a Stage ballot. The only form of DLC you will have to pay for is new Mii costumes & Returning stages. But new fighters and stages will be added completely for free.

I know a lot of this maybe unrealistic, but I just thought I'd do this for fun an see what everyone else has to say

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
Oh and One more thing

16. Built in Turbo Mode. Yes it was made by fans but so were the rumors of ermac in Mortal Kobat and he's become a staple to the series.

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
Oh, we'd better get Ice Climbers. If he drops them for smash switch just because they weren't in smash 4, he's a lunatic and should be made to answer to angry fans.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
I like the Idea of Alph being his own character and all, but please no, Olimar's Old recovery was the worst, and he doesn't have 6 pikmin anymore, it would be worthless. Unless Olimar becomes Brawl olimar again and Alph is only allowed 3 pikmin, then maybe but still.

Also Rock pikmin can be used to break shields and have less knock back than Purple pikmin, that would be beautiful.

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
One thing I want the most is more costumes and colors. I think ten colors for everyone would be great.

Nintendo please give me Cloud in a dress dlc!

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • Program a level 10 for CPUs and make Viridi an alternate costume for :4palutena:.
  • Get rid of those damn Mii Fighters and bring back long-lost favorites like :popo: or :wolf:.
  • Where y'all can play Target Blast with up to four players, Target Smash should return with this mechanism where y'all compete for the fastest time.
  • Classic Mode can stand an intensity 10. The opponents here give the player 1.5x the usual knockback while the players' attacks do 0.7x knockback. The Fighting Mii Team is replaced by Fighting Alloys and Wireframes and the player defeats 50 enemies instead of 20. The final stage with Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Master Core is the same as intensity 9.0 but their attacks inflict double damage.
  • Board the Platforms and Race to the Finish need to make a triumphant return.
  • Tekken characters (eg. Heihachi Mishima, Asuka Kazama, Alisa Bosconovitch, etc.) join the battle!
  • Finally, I want hit-stun cancelling back!
Those are my ideas for Smash Switch. :ness:

Top Bottom