• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Horrifying Tale of Smash Bros.

pants the terrible

Smash Cadet
NNID
horsenwelles
3DS FC
5198-2438-0134
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3b67xi/a_little_game_of_smash_brothers/

this is a somber story that is actually very serious in tone. odd for a video game horror story, isn't it? well its not just because i wanted to write a creepypasta that this was made. more than a few events in this really happened. if you want to know which, i'll tell you if you ask.

this story is actually very personal to me, and i hope you enjoy it =)

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
OMG that's creepy. So creepy that most people probably won't think it's real. I believe you though

Edit:Wait is this real? On here you"re acting like this is a creepypasta, on the link youre acting like this is real

Last edited:

pants the terrible

Smash Cadet
NNID
horsenwelles
3DS FC
5198-2438-0134
matt did have a panic attack, and my friend did die within the same timeframes.

this is mostly real honestly. =/

pants the terrible

Smash Cadet
NNID
horsenwelles
3DS FC
5198-2438-0134
nah. tyler is a real person though, and he is obsessed with it, but last i checked he hasn't died.

i havent seen him in a long while though... i do hope he's ok.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I read this awhile ago. I didn't actually comment at the time, but...

Loved it. It's pretty interesting that you weaved parts of your own life into it, too.
And the part where the narrator played Brawl Online with a murderer... yeesh. Creepy stuff.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, that was some really messed up **** there.

In fact, you almost made me turn off my Wii U and stop playing. Amazing story!

Last edited:

pants the terrible

Smash Cadet
NNID
horsenwelles
3DS FC
5198-2438-0134
i'm actually focused on making a sprite animation collab called "sprite a day: reborn" which is the 3rd incarnation of the series at the moment, so a new chapter to this might be a while lol

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
@ pants the terrible pants the terrible ...
Did the murderer you happened to play on Brawl mimic the exact controls your friend said when he was freaking out?

Probably difficult to remember the exact controls, but... seems like a creepy thought.

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
Kind of cheesy, but entertaining nonetheless! I can definitely relate to the bonding of Smash since the beginning on N64, though! Good times! I hope your friends really didn't pass away, though. If they did, then I'm sorry for your loss.

pants the terrible

Smash Cadet
NNID
horsenwelles
3DS FC
5198-2438-0134
actually, he could have in the story. i'm not too sure myself now that you mention it dupli...

Top Bottom