• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My hands on impression of Snake

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
My friend has a modded wii, so i was able to play the *** version.

In my honest opinion, Snake greatest mind game potential of all the characters in the game. With the ability to lay both a c4 (down+b) and a mine (down-smash), it will keep on the enemies on their toes. One moment, an enemy saw one of my c4 and jump over it, he then landed on a platform and my underground mine exploded when he land. His ground game is great powerful and fast. His aerials has range and power, but if you miss an attack,, you're left wide open. Overall he's a playable character. Just watch Psycho ****** play

Any questions?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
to add to the chaos of all the ground hazards you can drop grenades by shielding while holding it and it'll act like a time bomb :)

Kruton

Smash Ace
Yeah, there's no question his aerials are all extremely punishable if missed...
=/

...he's such a tough character to play, but I feel committed to playing him. At least I have another month of competitive play/practice before Brawl releases regionally. =]

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Yeah, there's no question his aerials are all extremely punishable if missed...
=/

...he's such a tough character to play, but I feel committed to playing him. At least I have another month of competitive play/practice before Brawl releases regionally. =]
I neeeeeed brawwwll lol

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
good to hear cant wait to play as snake i plan on mastering him just out of my pure love for Snake.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I neeeeeed brawwwll lol
Dude tell me about it, all I feel like doing right now is playing Snake on WFC to try to get better at some things. It sucks, because I know I won't be playing again until Saturday, maybe Sunday. =[

Top Bottom