• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My god... this is indignifying... SHEIK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raustblackdragon

Smash Apprentice
Okay. I am one of those guys who played Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. And in this game, Sheik is a MAN.

Reasons Why: (note: All of this is in the Zelda game, not smash brothers)

1: In the official character art, we see he has a six pack and a man's upper chest muscles, while wearing a skin-tight suit. There's no way Zelda could get that appearance as a woman.

2: It's not a costume change. She changes her eye color, skin color, and hair length along with her clothes when she becomes Sheik. She actually uses magic to change her physical appearance, so she's completely capable of becoming a guy.

3: Whenever Sheik vanishes, he makes a clearly masculine sound, especially compared to Zelda's high voice.

Thus, Sheik is a MAN.

Now why, then, would HAL make Sheik a woman in the smash bros series?

How does this sound as a trophy description?

Sheik:

When Zelda uses her magic powers, she turns into a male Sheikah-

Need I continue?

They made Sheik a girl in melee because they wanted to avoid any sex-change controversy.

But it's freaking indignifying, and I'm sick of everyone using Smash Bros. As evidence that Sheik is a woman. Smash Bros is not canon. Olimar never uses his pikmin as a chain ladder, nor does the Robotic Operating Buddy actually come packaged with fully functional jet thrusters.

It was just a little annoying in Melee, but now in Brawl, they gave Sheik Boobs.

Haven't we disgraced this popular character enough?

sxiz

Smash Cadet
Sheik still has Zelda's mind, just not her body. She is truly a woman, just in a man's body because of magic. No different than an old man that was changed into a little boy by magic. He's still 80 something, whatever his body is.

But yeah, the boobs went too far.

cooldude123

Smash Cadet
So basically,

You're saying that Zelda is willing to grow a hotdog everytime she transforms?

RrRrRright....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sheik is, and ALWAYS HAS BEEN a woman. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom