• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My GC controller. . .

Dexident

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I wasn't really sure where to post this. . .

I just got done modifying my gamecube controller. I chopped the ends off of a pair of scissors to unscrew the BS tri-slot Nintendo screws and I spliced together my new favorite controller.

It's half clear and half emerald green. Comments, thoughts?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Pretty cool. I've always found the two color GC controller stuff to be rather neat. I like the idea of a half clear half emerald.

CArniE

Smash Cadet
NNID
TokioCore
Nice color mix, i'm afraid to customize my controller, i'll end up breaking it :x

AK47Productions

Smash Rookie
Nice color mix, i'm afraid to customize my controller, i'll end up breaking it :x
Trust when I say that GC controllers can take a helluva lot of punishment. Mine has been thrown, scratched (like marks being etched in), swung around like a lasso, accidentally denched in water and it still works like the day I first got my Gamecube.

Top Bottom