• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My ganon

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Obviously you need to play against a Jigg more often otherwise a better Jigg or a slightly above average Jigg would own you. I'm sorry to say but your friend while he may have the basics down doesn't seem to show your Ganon too well. Play someone better than him and you we shall see how your Ganon stands. ITs not a bad one from what I see but you seem to have no Tech chasing which is why your matches last so long.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Try to get some videos of you getting owned. We can help you learn much more from those. I don't mean to say "Sandbag" in your matches, I mean find someone who when you play your best, just devastates you.

Edit:

You have a good potential for unpredictability in the way you move. Not sure if that is clear, but, basically, I like the way your Ganon moves, but I don't think you're utilizing it to your advantage.

And for the love of god, stop using the down smash so frequently.

Top Bottom