• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My game collection

finalark

SNORLAX
Link to original post: [drupal=3828]My game collection[/drupal]

I got bored today so I thought I'd upload some pictures of my game collection for anyone who is into that sort of thing. Note that I omitted my PSP, PS3 and Wii games due to a lack of anything interesting among them. And sorry for the low quality of the pictures, I had to use my phone.

PC:

I think the most notable thing here is my Game of the Year edition of Homeworld and my Special Edition of Jade Empire.

City of Heroes came out a lot shinier than I thought it would...

Dreamcast:

The most impressive part of my collection, with both Power Stone 1 and 2, Marvel VS. Capcom 1 and 2 and Skies of Arcadia long with Jet Grind Radio.

PS1:

I used to have a slim model before I gave it to someone for his birthday. Oh well, here I have a black label Final Fantasy VII, Spyro 1 and a copy of Final Fantasy Anthology.

Genesis:

Nothing particularly interesting aside from the fact that my Genesis is a Genesis 3 and my copy of Sonic 2 still has it's original case and manual.

Gamecube:

My favorite console, my most notable games are Twin Snakes, Jungle Beat and Path of Radiance. Also, sorry for the glare on Luigi's Mansion and Thousand Year Door.

PlayStation 2:

I actually have a few interesting titles here. Substance version of Metal Gear Solid 3, Collector's Edition of Final Fantasy XII, Okami, Beyond Good and Evil and maybe Viewtiful Joe stand out.

DS

I was never really into handheld gaming, but my imported Jump Ultimate Stars is pretty cool.

Well, that was my collection. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

D

Deleted member

man I envy your retro consoles.

since I'm bored(sorry for the insane picture size):

Pokemon Z RPG

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZRPGHD
3DS FC
0602-6462-1864
Nice collections! I'll be sure to post mine when I get the time to take pictures of mine again.

Top Bottom