• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my friends ganon

Samus-T

Smash Lord
okay so my friend is really stubborn when it comes to smash.pretty much whenever he is hit upwards above his opponent, even when hes not high,and still over the level, he down Bs and has to face the lag of touching the ground from an arial down b.i tell him time and again it leaves you completely open and really does nothing for you but he does it anyway.can someone please respond so he can here from anothers point of view?thanks

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
play jiggs if you can.

rest him every time he does it.

he will stop using downB unless its a combo finisher.

it worked for me.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
haha, you're definitely right Samus-T.. that downB really makes you suffer if you miss. I only do that when i'm in goof-off mode - kinda like the ol' ledge hop to wave taunt.. lmao. too bad you can't L-cancel B moves..

TheLake

Smash Master
use ganondorf and down b him whenever he does it. Or go roy or Cf and give him a good knee.

But if things get really drastic just pour ice on him when hes sleeping. That ought to get his attention.

Top Bottom