• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My friends are just jelous.

KaShank

Smash Apprentice
I have always been seconding R.O.B., since the games release. My main used to Pit, but after a while my friends thought my Pit was "gay" and said "pick another main". Usually I would be like well that's your problem because my Pit was actually decent and could aerial combo like a beast, but I decided that I would give R.O.B. a try. After about a day of getting all the basics down I grew to love R.O.B. It turned out that R.O.B. played correctly could Nair combo Fair combo and generally control the ground with his projectiles and down smash. His tilts are ridiculous and give more reach than Marth. Now they are pissed because my R.O.B. is way "gayer" than my Pit could ever be. Point of the story, Pit has nothing on R.O.B. and everyone else is just jealous of that.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
... you COULD get new friends. They, like, sound totally gay.

I'm just going to hazard a guess that you very consistently beat them.

MrMoney

Smash Apprentice
i hate when my friends get pissed and say im cheap because im smashing them

nomnomnom

Smash Cadet
no, handicaps on brawl are just starting damage percentages for you, so it won't make comboing easier.

AvengingTiki

Smash Rookie
Inform them that they're haters and that they can go sit on a cactus. People hate ROB cause he "sucks" then those same people start hating ROB because he's "OP" just because you spank their ***** some. The truth of the matter is that ROB is a lot of fun to play and is quite good when you get used to him. A lot of people (particularly younger players) think ROB is stupid looking and hence must be stupid to play as. I think he looks awesome and is by far my favorite character to play with. So down with all the ROB haters.

Zarez

Smash Cadet
I like to have a few characters that I can play as, but then I have a "best" to always come back to.

In Melee I liked to use Ganondorf and sometimes Marth or Luigi, while my best was probably Sheik. In Brawl I would say my current best is either Wolf or Luigi (recently Luigi has taken Ganondorf's place as my most used, since I'm still trying to get better with him).

Top Bottom