• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My first tourney

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Well my first attemtp at hosting a tournament resulted in just a small group of friends. We literally only had 4 people. So I don't really count that. However today I held another tournament. When it was all said and done we had 14 people. Much better than last time in my mind. I think everyone had a good time.

We started an hour late because of late show ups and some technical difficultes. Tio refused to work on any computer. It was really frustrating. I foolishly did not prepare for this. We were able to get a hand make bracket made and then we started.

Singles
1. Pops (olimar)
2. Domon (Pikachu)
3 Relm (Ness)
4 Metalmonstar (Hat) (Metaknight/Kirby)
(when I find the bracket I will update it.)

Doubles
1 Relm and Xanthos (Ness and Lucas)
2. Domon and Hat (Pikachu and Metaknight)
3 DW (Pit and Snake)
(rest will come when i find the bracket.

Shoutout:
Pops- Good job winning the whole thing. I am really glad my group didn't take top 3 that would have looked like we rigged the whole thing.
Domon- I choked in our match. That sucks I could have took you. No johns though.
Relm- I always hate fighting your ness. You always read me like a book.
Psycho_dawg- Glad you came to support and eat pizza. Had we practiced before hand you would have done well. Next time don't stay out late. Your jigglypuff is too good. You should have played Rob or jigglypuff for the whole thing instead of messing around with a bunch of characters.
Xanthos- Your lucas is good. Shouldn't have Metaknight dittoed me though and you certainly should not have played as Ike against me.

We are all a bunch of noobs though :laugh::bee:;)

null55

Smash Master
14 people, so barely, yes. They need to post the top 8, though.

Top Bottom