• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My first tourney vids.

HalfPj

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I've posted my first tourney videos from the FFA Brawl Items Tournament and I want you guys to watch this vids and give some tips and advice about my perfomance. Here are my videos from the FFA Tournament and enjoy:

Round One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZGmiVonWE

Round Two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOJSE0SrtM

Round Three
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLr5Scy4nck

Note: In round three, I switched to MetaKnight because I wanted to give my new character, who I'm also maining, a try. And also, I had to use my real name because there was another person in the tournament who was also PJ.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
um dude no offence but your mario isnt that great expecially if those werent wifi matches. Even with the lag of wifi I think I am better. No offence just trying to say keep practicing with mario.

HalfPj

Smash Cadet
Uhh...

If these are item matches, why are you just throwing them away?
the truth is I wanted an even match because if were any items were used, it would've been an unfair match to me. That's why I have to get rid of those items.

um dude no offence but your mario isnt that great expecially if those werent wifi matches. Even with the lag of wifi I think I am better. No offence just trying to say keep practicing with mario.

That's true. I gotta keep practicing with my mario. Thanks for that.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
First off, I want to say that a tournament with items is blasphemy. Now, on to your Mario:

1. Cape and F.L.U.D.D. (especially against Ike) are your friends.
2. Learn some spacing with Mario.

and this is a quote that I live by
3. Practice, because somewhere, someone is, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

mrman42792

Smash Rookie
I know him in real life he really has improved a bunch with Mario. I think he's the best Mario player I've ever seen in fact. Good work out their PJ!

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
I hate people say how much better they are even if it's true it's rude and not called for. That doesn't mean don't give advice, but it does mean don't act cocky even if you have good reason. A truly skilled player doesn't need to brag or declare themselves better and I believe the performance I saw was better then many I see online. Many people I find who go out of their way to put down others skills do so because they themselves are not confident in their own playing ability (not that the poster that posted that is). So please next time don't just say I'm better even if it is true because it only makes you look worse.

Top Bottom