• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my first blog!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pony eyelashes~

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=907]my first blog!~[/drupal]

hey guys, i havnt made a blog in a while now, so im jsut gonna post my thanksgiving blog~~ i usually only blog when im angry >=(

aight,
i got up at 3 am on thanksgiving day. i now what you're thinking. E-A-R-L-Y, pony. yes. that's pretty early, but, i'm still a kid at heart.
so i got up at 3 am and i immediately went to my gramma's room and begged her to git out of bed and come into the living room to start opening presents. she gave me a look like she was gonna burn a hole right throuh my face and i quietly backed away from her bed and went out to the living room by myself.
every thanksgiving she does this and i for one and sick and tired of it. she has no holiday spirit. and her boyfriends don't help either. it seems like every thanksgiving she has a new guy shacked up in bed with her when she wakes up. this time, thankfully, the guy was so drunk and passed out that he didn't wake when i went in to get gramma up.
so next i got out a knife and i started watching my dvds:
runaway bride
multiplicity
spy kids
etc.
after this it was like 6 am already so i got the dogs out into the yard and took a piss with them. and then i went back in to watch the turkey day parade.
it was awesome.
while i was watching the tube and chewing on licorice i shook all of the presents around and figured out what all of them were.
i shook one too hard and it started to get wet and it fell apart in my hands and i had to throw it away. it was some shampoo from g-ma to me. yuck. better in the trash can than in my hair.
about this time lizzie and her rats got up and came into the living room.
and i have to say that it was much more enjoyable with-OUT them their. her kids are poorly behaved. a lot like my dog's. but worse. they alwasy talk back and they never wipe off their faces. they've always got some nasty **** covering their faces and hands. and since lizzie is a ****** they wear a lot of like country style outfits. lizzie is a ******* if you haven't figured that out already. i'm just dating her for the MONAY! ie thanksgiving day presents and what not.
so the kids were loud enough to wake up g-ma and company and then we all ate us up some cereal and bagels and then we sang two songs and then we opened presents.
i got:
1 ticket to see smash mouth
a new pair of glasses
a new pair of shoes
a lot of shirts and underwear and **** like that
and a waterbed which is WAY to small for my body.

over all, my thanksgiving sucked. aside from the smash mouth ticket i'd like to smash lizzie and g-ma's mouths in for giving me such crap presents.

but that's why i always save my present giving until the end. i open all the presents for me up real quick and then i go and get the ones i bought for everybody else out of my closet. i make a big deal out of it like its a tradition or some ****. i do this so if somebody gives me a crap present i can say i forgot to git them somthing by accident, because **** them.

so after i opened up all my presents i just sat there pissed off about how i only got crap presents. and i just sat there for a long time and after all the presents had been opened they just kept sitting and waiting and not asking about my presents but looking at me and wondering when i would go to get them.
then gramma said some **** like 'i guess its time to go to lunch at gunther's then if that's all the presents?' so i said 'no wait... i have to go to my room for a minute before we do that.' so everybody smiled and giggled and i went to my room and went back to sleep. but before i got to sleep i made a sign that said
'**** y'all for getting me **** presents. leave my *** alone. i hate all of yall. **** off. good night *****es.'
and i taped the sign to a chair in my bedroom so they'd see it as soon as they came into my room.
so i got to sleep and i think i heard someone come in after about 15 minutes and then they went back out and everyone was yelling and then they left.
that was the best part of thanksgiving.
so all in all i'd say it was worth it to get all them ***** out of the house for a while.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Awwwww how cuuuute!

Mith_

Smash Champion
LOLWUT?

granny's with boyfriends?!?!?
presents on thanksgiving?!?!?!?!
women with kids?!?!?!?!
ur granny's not in the thanksgiving spirit but you are by yelling at your family for getting crappy presents!?!?!?

roflcopterszz

pony eyelashes~

Smash Rookie
LOLWUT?

granny's with boyfriends?!?!?
presents on thanksgiving?!?!?!?!
women with kids?!?!?!?!
ur granny's not in the thanksgiving spirit but you are by yelling at your family for getting crappy presents!?!?!?

roflcopterszz
ya cuz that ***** gav me bad presents for thanksgiving AGAIN

glad you guys like my blog tho~ ill post more soon

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: my first blog!~
i'm just dating her for the MONAY!
i'd like to smash lizzie and g-ma's mouths in for giving me such crap presents.
if somebody gives me a crap present i can say i forgot to git them somthing by accident, because **** them.
i made a sign that said
'**** y'all for getting me **** presents. leave my *** alone. i hate all of yall. **** off. good night *****es.'
i'd say it was worth it to get all them ***** out of the house for a while.
ya cuz that ***** gav me bad presents for thanksgiving AGAIN

Just wanted to share these ever so intelligent quotes.

D

Deleted member

You're complaining about getting bad presents for Thanksgiving? I didn't even GET presents!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Why did this get bumped again?

I made my contribution on New Years Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom