• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Final Roster Prediction.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
@ whoever moved this to the right board, thanks.

This Roster will not change. Period. I have had this same roster for a long time, only making very minor adjustments.

Veterans[19]-

Confirmed[12]-
~"~"~"~"~"~"~
Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda/Sheik*
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers

Unconfirmed[7]
~"~"~"~"~"~"~
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Ganondorf
Mr. Game and Watch
Marth
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo

Newcomers[17]-

Confirmed[11]
~"~"~"~"~"~"~
Pit
Wario
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Pikmin & Olimar
Zero Suit Samus*

Unconfirmed[6]
~"~"~"~"~"~"~
Lucario
Geno
Krystal
Bowser Jr.

For my last two unconfirmed newcomers slots I have decided to do a toss up of four characters. Them being
-Ridley
-AC Character
-Andy
-Sukapon
any two of which could be inserted into my final 2 slots.

My total roster stands at 36, with very few controversial moves.
* - Denotes a transformation, not counted towards total.

thoughts? comments? please people, no unnecessary flaming, bashing, or you fail for no megamaning. I understand there are more characters than I mentioned who look to have a pretty good chance. But, frankly, this is my opinion, you may be helpful, NOT an ***hole plz. thanks, bye.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Crying that Krystal lured him into bed, did stuff with him, and he woke up tied to the bed and his
"Congratulations You're In Brawl!" ticket to get in was stolen

in all seriousness though, Falco was my Favorite character from SSBM. And my only Dilemma in making this was deciding between Falco or another newcomer for the 36th slot.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Crying that Krystal lured him into bed, did stuff with him, and he woke up tied to the bed and his

in all seriousness though, Falco was my Favorite character from SSBM. And my only Dilemma in making this was deciding between Falco or another newcomer for the 36th slot.
Funny Story..lol

iron blade

Smash Ace
Luigi is confirmed. It slipped out at a conference. Ridley should be in, it won't make a difference to me if he isn't though.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
yeah, I dont see any HUGE surprises on the horizon other than Geno, I mean, people are already sure of his inclusion, but if he were ACTUALLY in, people would go like, insane. Like Olimar, everyone knew he was in, but when it was announced it was still a big deal.

Okysho

Smash Ace
not bad, a safe bet I can't see any real objections aside from some of the wierd "I wants" like Andy and Geno and those others closer to the bottom. But your roster is fairly safe I'd be pretty happy if that's what it was

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Unconfirmed[6]
~"~"~"~"~"~"~
Lucario
Geno
Krystal
Ridley

For my last two unconfirmed newcomers slots I have decided to do a toss up of four characters. Them being
-Bowser Jr.
-AC Character
-Andy
-Sukapon
any two of which could be inserted into my final 2 slots.
Fix'd to make it more accurate.
Srsly, though it's a pretty good roster.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well if anything this would be good for me. Without all the WTF characters I want. This would be a backup...

Not that I believe in anyones roster to be true and want it to be true. As long as you got the two I want :D

-Onyx

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Same story as Falco, (who knew Isaac was a Furry?) but yeah, she stole his ticket too and gave it to megaman, but samus beat him up for it and gave it to Geno.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Would you mind giving me a reason why you find him likely? then I'll just quote you and disagree on all of your points. In all honesty I have nothing against Isaac. I just think he doesn't deserve a spot. in MY opinion. that is all. I like Golden Sun and Isaac, just not feelin it dood.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I like it, except I think Isaac is likely, as is K. Rool, and the list is missing both of them.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Dude for speculation and argument's sake that list should have at least 10 more newcomers/veterans. A list of 46 wouldnt be pushing it since I expect to see anywhere from 40-45 characters.

Boofer

Smash Ace
My complaints:

At least one of those vets will probably not be returning (probably Mewtwo)

I think a character from a franchise that hasn't been revealed should be a definite because of icon #19. So, it would be very unlikely for the remaining 2 to be Ridley and AC because their icons have been revealed. You should replace either Geno or Bowser Jr. with a character from an unconfirmed franchise. (Of course, there is also a chance that the icon 19 actually has NO character rep, but I highly doubt it.)

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
K. Rool, is still waiting for his brawl ticket. He was on the internet one day and watched the video where "a familiar foe" stole D.K.'s bananas. He got his hopes WAY up, and then saw that it was bowser and his crew. K. Rool had a heart attack and went insane. He now goes to the same insane asylum/mental ward with Falco and Isaac. He is said to be good friends with stafy and waluigi who became very close after receiving their, "Welcome to Brawl (as an AT jack***)" tickets.

Mangled and tied in to the that random story is why I think K. Rool won't make it. I was his biggest supporter until that one update where bowser stole the bananas. Oh and I think the roster will be anywhere from 35-40 characters at the least and most, respectively.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
K. Rool, is still waiting for his brawl ticket. He was on the internet one day and watched the video where "a familiar foe" stole D.K.'s bananas. He got his hopes WAY up, and then saw that it was bowser and his crew. K. Rool had a heart attack and went insane. He now goes to the same insane asylum/mental ward with Falco and Isaac. He is said to be good friends with stafy and waluigi who became very close after receiving their, "Welcome to Brawl (as an AT jack***)" tickets.

Mangled and tied in to the that random story is why I think K. Rool won't make it. I was his biggest supporter until that one update where bowser stole the bananas. Oh and I think the roster will be anywhere from 35-40 characters at the least and most, respectively.
Um, the SSE movies are supposed to show villains in other games. Like Bowser in Donkey Kong Country, or Dedede in Mushroom Kingdom. Of course King K. Rool won't steal the bananas, that would be like in the original games.

Plus Sakurai said he wants to include more villains (Dedede, Meta Knight...) so there is a very big chance for King K. Rool.

Rakath

Smash Ace

Candy Mountain, come to Candy Mountain Falco...

Sorry, had to...

On the List, Andy is less likely than Takamru (who didn't even make your list). And I see no issue with a 38 man cast, why not just add all four to the list. And Ridley wouldn't be in the 'maybe' catagory, he should be in the definite as he's the second Metroid rep.

I may like Lucario (and Micaiah, who your list also lacks like Takamaru), but Ridley is going to be playable this time around.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Same story as Falco, (who knew Isaac was a Furry?) but yeah, she stole his ticket too and gave it to megaman, but samus beat him up for it and gave it to Geno.

People Know Falco.. I Don't Even Know this isaac KiD.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
oi, the mastermind, if you truly were, as your name would imply a "mastermind" you would know Geno is so likely it's not funny, sooo....yeah. But, this isn't a geno thread. But, I digress. Oh, and @ Cold Beans, you are officially the worst troll in the history of the internet. good day all.

Andy's inclusion in Brawl wouldn't be uncalled for or surprising to me. He is in THREE VERY popular, critically acclaimed games. We know Advance Wars is getting atleast SOME recognition in brawl already with it's AT. Andy is much more likely than you all might think or give him credit for.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I have a thought. Why does anybody think that Bowser Jr. has a chance? I just don't see it happening.
And what's that, no Isaac or Ness? :O
36 sounds low for a final character count....

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
I don't want to start a fight, or anything, but who the **** is Andy? I mean, what does he do? Seems like a dumb idea to me.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
From Advance Wars Series <_> He has wrenches and commands armies.

Ness = Dead to me
Isaac = Out prioritized (by me) by other characters (that I like more)
36 isn't low, it Melee + 15 or so, which is more than we got from 64 - Melee.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I did, I actually think Geno might be confirmed tonight or tomorrow. If he, does, I solemnly swear I will play until my eyes bleed and I am the best Geno player in the world : )

Top Bottom