• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My fellow smashers, we must assemble. WOMBO COMBO the AP tests

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
To write WOMBO COMBO on the AP tests(surely we must have at least one, smashers are intelligent gamers) these next 2 weeks.

Mobilize. Invite everyone, even your real friends, to this facebook group too so they can watch the 1-minute of pure awesomenessly win that is the WOMBO COMBO. This will also raise awareness about it, and then smash and the melee community while also poking a lil' fun at the AP graders.

Write WOMBO COMBO on your AP tests' frq, then cross it out so it doesn't count.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119903281361892#!/group.php?gid=119903281361892

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I've written "This is Sparta!" and "That's what she said." on my past tests and still got 4's and 5's.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
This is dumb. Stop saying wombo combo so much. It really wasn't that amazing.

In fact, there's much better team combos out there that weren't even practiced, and just done on instinct, which makes them even more amazing. Go find them, and forget about this "wombo combo" garbage.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HELL YEAH, EIKELMANN!

I been telling people that it wasn't THAT special and that those guys were just throwing out whatever popped in their head at the moment. It's like if someone did something hot and someone yelled out "Show 'em what dat taco team bait is all about."

Meh.

DC

Smash Cadet
This is dumb. Stop saying wombo combo so much. It really wasn't that amazing.

In fact, there's much better team combos out there that weren't even practiced, and just done on instinct, which makes them even more amazing. Go find them, and forget about this "wombo combo" garbage.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
HELL YEAH, EIKELMANN!

I been telling people that it wasn't THAT special and that those guys were just throwing out whatever popped in their head at the moment. It's like if someone did something hot and someone yelled out "Show 'em what dat taco team bait is all about."

Meh.
They start hyping it from the moment they land a grab, which considering its two on one, is expected to happen, as well as the **** that proceeded afterwards.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
They start hyping it from the moment they land a grab, which considering its two on one, is expected to happen, as well as the **** that proceeded afterwards.
God dang CRASHiC, you just got to rage against the machine. Always. No matter how wrong you are. :p

On point: I approve of the battle cry so much, I have the urge to storm HT Edwards when I head back from Graduation on Monday.

Classic city smashers, assemble!

Top Bottom