• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Favorite For Glory Matches

megamain

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-1300-6153
Hey guys! I know that a lot of people are moving over to the Wii U version but I still think that this is a place where I can share my favorite matches in For Glory for the 3ds version. If you like what you see, please feel free to like and subscribe. I'm open to gameplay tips as well.

Here is a video from my channel:

http://youtu.be/Uyh_mNQfL-A

Have a great day!

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I think the quality is clear considering it was recorded with a camera, and the match was good. I like your Robin play.

megamain

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-1300-6153
Thanks for your input! I'm thinking of getting a better camera for Christmas just so I can record better matches. I don't have the funds for a capture card at this moment. Check out my other Robin matches too because some of them were pretty hype. I used to be a Marth main until a few weeks ago when I picked up Robin just out of curiosity.

Top Bottom