• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My falco

§witch

Smash Lord
Hey, so I'm bored, and I wanted some C+C to make my falco the slightest bit more effective. I have 3 vids, and since no one in my immediate area plays smash competitively I have to use wifi...therefore, I don't even bother with a walking CG, just saying that now so no one mentions that later, I have the unluckiness that whenever i start a CG lag spikes. Well anyways, here we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyDE5jiWyoU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttBtlADFkw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT9k2Rri0Pw

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
Haha. That blaze guy doesn't seem to like the fact you put the vids up. Seems like he feels the need to not look like a noob. Instead of complaining he should just put better vids of him up or prove himself at tourneys.

Anyways, I really like your Falco. I can't really critique matches on wifi though. And the match with Ike I was hoping for a 3-stock Perfect kill ;]

§witch

Smash Lord
Yay! Positive feedback! Yeah, it's too bad I don't have people at my level in my area, I guess I need to look around a bit more. *Goes to regional board*

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Great Falco. Not much I can criticize/suggest.

Your use of lasers was good, but I think you may have overspammed them some. You used it to approach alot, which was good. But try to abuse them in play. You have other options haha.

Everything else looked good from what I saw. Others might have different views ;].

One of the few betters ones I've seen lol. But since this was Wi-Fi.. x]

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
Way to much rolling, needs more sh side-b, needs all around better use of lasers, lasers should be chained with other attacks more often (shl then side b, laser to grab, laser usmash, etc.), less smash spam, more nair, better spacing.

Also, you shouldn't post videos of other players without their permission. I sure would be pissed if someone posted videos of me over wi-fi without me knowing and I was doing bad that day.

Now, you don't suck, your about average. I would practice everything I said and it would help you a lot. Good luck.

I should post some videos so you veterans know that some 08'ers are pretty good ;).

§witch

Smash Lord
Ok, I will work on that, thanks. Now for my opponent, these vids were taking over a couple days, actually. he wasn't having an off day. He's just a sore loser...

EDI: Come to think of it...I told him I was going to be recording.................

Top Bottom