• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Falco Again

Kamyu

Smash Cadet

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Actually I think you have a very respectable falco. It's clear you've put a lot of practice into it. Lookin good to me. Things I liked:

waveshining, pillaring, bair and nair spammage, laser spammage, pretty aggressive style, good movement...

You need to work on your ledge stall (fire ball next to edge)... I saw an accidental phantasm off the edge. You should be able to master that move without too much effort. Might want to also work on falco's reverse laser attack so you can move away from your opponent and still spam lasers. I saw you phantasm away from your opponent as a means of creating space. That shouldn't be a problem.

Then again, I don't even use falco and I'm a newb (or was very recently), so don't take everything I say for good advise. Use your own judgement and good luck! Nice falco overall.

Kamyu

Smash Cadet
Actually I think you have a very respectable falco. It's clear you've put a lot of practice into it. Lookin good to me. Things I liked:

waveshining, pillaring, bair and nair spammage, laser spammage, pretty aggressive style, good movement...

You need to work on your ledge stall (fire ball next to edge)... I saw an accidental phantasm off the edge. You should be able to master that move without too much effort. Might want to also work on falco's reverse laser attack so you can move away from your opponent and still spam lasers. I saw you phantasm away from your opponent as a means of creating space. That shouldn't be a problem.

Then again, I don't even use falco and I'm a newb (or was very recently), so don't take everything I say for good advise. Use your own judgement and good luck! Nice falco overall.
woshhhh finally a comments ^^!! Good to see someone like my falco, I worked hard to make it better... I still doing some noobs mistakes, like phantams off of the stage, random suicides etc, but im practing it to master the reverse laser :p!! btw, can I ask u a question? What is the ledge stall for? I have seen ppl doing it but I dont see something special in it, so I havent even tried to do it xD!!

Thank u very much for the comment, I really appreciate it, and sorry about my inglish, is kinda worse today xD

ximrekcuf

Smash Apprentice
great pillar action, it was alittle hard to see so sometimes I had no idea what was going on. Im sure you probably already know and have been told but dair spike = awesome. I dont think I saw it once for a kill but I guess you didnt have any oppurtunities. Also I usually see lazer spammed abit more, Im not sure though, you seemed good to me.

Kamyu

Smash Cadet
great pillar action, it was alittle hard to see so sometimes I had no idea what was going on. Im sure you probably already know and have been told but dair spike = awesome. I dont think I saw it once for a kill but I guess you didnt have any oppurtunities. Also I usually see lazer spammed abit more, Im not sure though, you seemed good to me.
xexe thanks ^^! Yeah... I hate my freaking video cam, it record a bit "OMG SHINNING!" xD! im working hard and trying to fight a lot more with human players. Thank u very much for the comment, I really appreciate ^^! ill post more videos later :laugh:

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
u should deffinatly follow up on ur pillaring chances. i seen u sust shl right up to him and then right past him. bad move. also dont just kinda SH dair when u r far away from ur opponent. u have kinda good tech skill. just keep practicing.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
that shiek u were playing likes to roll... a whole lot... when ur playing against someone like that, instead of blindly going in with a dair... wait for the roll, then just follow it...

(^^^Falco Freak, it's nice to see someone who agrees that pwn is just a typo, and shouldnt be used... (IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!))

Kamyu

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the comment ppl, ill keep practicing. Yeah my friend is like "OMG SPAM ROLL MENS!!1!1ONE!!1ELEVEN!ONE+SHIFT" and its kinda hard to **** him, but im doing my best ^^! ill post more videos as soon as I can, thanks again :laugh:

Met

Smash Ace
You got alot of work cut out for you bud. You probably shouldn't post videos of you vs comp. That tends to make people lose intrest. You pulled off some decent pillars, but then agian the shiek player isnt very good at all. He isn't DIing a bit. You also dont take advantage of the fact that he just dash attacks alot. Which could be alot of free grabs if you shield grabed him. and sheild grabs can lead into more pillars. So see if you can play someone better and get some vids up then i might be able to give alot better advice. praticing vs comps doesnt do very much for you, so be careful about getting into fighting habits with them.

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
Pretty cool. I have really no practice but against computers myself so really, you and I are the same. Get some **** combos and you will pwn incredibly. :D

Hah, my video topic has yet to get any replies. You should go check it out.

jayrocs

Smash Cadet
in video 2. WTF THE COMPUTER LEDGE TECHS? I have never seen that in my entire life. I know they meteor cancel like mofos but ledge tech?

Top Bottom