• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Failure

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol! Not a bad match overall, sad about those blunders ;)
Do NOT hold down on the control stick when approaching the edge, unless you really want... yeah....

PKNintendo

Smash Master
LOL NOOB YOU SUCK.

J/K.
I know how you feel, I once was recovering using PKT with Ness. I lost it and aimed it at them instead of me.

You'll do better next time. For sure!

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I thought I would just point out that you didn't need to use your UpB on your last stock there. If you go off the stage and immediately fair, you should be able to make it back to the ledge with just your double jump (unless you fast fall or something of course).

I'm not sure if you already know this or not, but I felt I should tell you just because it really sucks when you have to use UpB facing away from the edge.

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
There were some poor choices made and some blunders caused, but it wasn't too bad a match. Zelda's U-Smash though...ugh....

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Oh man that was a good laugh. XD Seeing Bowser's huge size just fall to his doom looked too funny. XD

Top Bottom