• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My extremely long post about why meowth should be in brawl.

Cow12345

Banned via Administration
He's had like a major role in nearly every episode of the anime, he's the de facto rival.

NUFF SAID.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Dylan please just stop being an ******* and leave the jews alone. They've suffered enough withought some poser ******* making random insults about them. On the subject of Meowth I doubt his inclusion because Nintendo doesn't really care about the anime or he would have gotten in smash by now.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
I care about Meowth.
Meowth would be awesome.
He's a talking cat obsessed with coins!
Bmove-Pay Day-Meowth throws coins, and rarely, bottlecaps, which cause m455ive damage.
B<>move-Faint Attack-Meowth disappears, reappears in a different spot in whatever direction he was pointed, and slashes.
B^move-Jetpack!-Meowth puts on a jetpack, and launches upward rapidly, burning anyone under him.
Bvmove-Payback-Meowth sits down and waits for an attack. When it comes, he rebounds it.
SuperSmash-Team Rocket attack!-Meowth jumps into a giant mecha-robot, which then jumps up, and lands on the battlefield.
:D
Meowth rules.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I care about Meowth.
Meowth would be awesome.
He's a talking cat obsessed with coins!
Bmove-Pay Day-Meowth throws coins, and rarely, bottlecaps, which cause m455ive damage.
B<>move-Faint Attack-Meowth disappears, reappears in a different spot in whatever direction he was pointed, and slashes.
B^move-Jetpack!-Meowth puts on a jetpack, and launches upward rapidly, burning anyone under him.
Bvmove-Payback-Meowth sits down and waits for an attack. When it comes, he rebounds it.
SuperSmash-Team Rocket attack!-Meowth jumps into a giant mecha-robot, which then jumps up, and lands on the battlefield.
:D
Meowth rules.
yaaaaaawn....

Stryks

Smash Hero
Meowth aint as popular as he was when SSB came out, or when Melee came out, and the anime aint as popular as it was when those 2 came out...

Top Bottom