• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dream Smash Bros Roster

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
SO I just spent the whole day (Yesterday) making this roster, I used the roster maker we have and tried making my own ultimate Roster for smash, considering everything from gameplay viability to popularity of the characters and even positioning of them all.

I can haz critiques? be constructive please, if you see something that could be discussed or that I could improve do tell me. I'd love to hear it.

PS: The empty slot is supposed to be Ciel & Cyber Elves (Think something similar to Rosalina & Luma, but using Cyber-Elves instead), but there were no images of Ciel... I'm yet to make one... ._."

Also where you can see Zero, it's supposed to use his design from Megaman Zero, not X (Although I'd probably make both designs available as a model swap in the characters... they're all called Zero anyway.)

Thnkx!

UPDATE 1.1 :

- Pac-Man wasn't in it, Fixed now. :p
- Added a few more to keep balance and increase awesomeness level

UPDATE 1.2:

- Added better pics to some characters
- TOO MANY WOLF LINKS

Update 1.4:

- MOAR CHARACTAS
- Goku, Shrek, and/or equally senseless additions will not be made. Don't bother.

Update 1.5:

Tweaked a few bits here and there.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Too much characters and not organized well

Sakurai would probably lost both his hands if he had to work on all those characters. Remember that there is a deadline for making games, so you can't put everything single thing you want in.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
SO I just spent the whole day (Yesterday) making this roster, I used the roster maker we have and tried making my own ultimate Roster for smash, considering everything from gameplay viability to popularity of the characters and even positioning of them all.

I can haz critiques? be constructive please, if you see something that could be discussed or that I could improve do tell me. I'd love to hear it.

PS: The empty slot is supposed to be Ciel & Cyber Elves (Think something similar to Rosalina & Luma, but using Cyber-Elves instead), but there were no images of Ciel... I'm yet to make one... ._."

Also where you can see Zero, it's supposed to use his design from Megaman Zero, not X (Although I'd probably make both designs available as a model swap in the characters... they're all called Zero anyway.)

Thnkx!
The amount of Sonic characters here is in the ballpark of what I would expect if Nintendo owned the franchise. Not to say I wouldn't want this roster. I wish they had the time and manpower to do something like this.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Ignoring the fact that there are threads specifically for posting these things so this thread has no reason to exist, I will explain what I dislike in this roster so that it might be improved:

1) 3 Links is overkill, pick 2 and stick with them.
2) 2 Wolflinks is similarly ridiculous.
3) Likewise with 2 Megamen.
4) And 3 Samus'.
5) 3 Starfox members and Wolf is too many highly similar characters also. Krystal is fine though.
6) Toon Zelda and Tetra, really?
7) Oh look, 2 Pits.
8) Six Fire Emblem swordians?!
9) And 3 Animal Crossers? Sigh.
10) Dr. Wily and Eggman are not suited to Smash combat.
11) Rouge is pretty uniportant to put on such a list and I don't feel she'd bring much knuckles wouldn't.
12) Likewize with Chaos, assuming he didn't get stupidly OP transformations mid fight.
13) Daisy seems redundant with Peach.
14) Snake doesn't fit very well and Bayonetta will never get in but it's fine to want them. No objection there.
15) Why are there two Mii Fighter slots?
16) Whole load of unimportant F-Zero characters including a litteral Falcon clone.
17) And do my eyes decieve me or is that a crap ton of Earthbound down there?
18) I don't even care anymore...

Not sure why a dream roster needs critique when its supposed to be what you WANT not what others deem worthy. . .

(Lol at criticizing dark pit still and dark samus as samus too)

This list, as silly as the order is, has Viridi, Ridley, Dark Samus, midna, tetra, wonder red, viewriful joe, rayman, toad, slippy, kumatora, lyn, chrom and dixie with a few characters that would be super interseting probably and no charactees i downright dislike. (Well there is one but not that much hate)

I love it.

Although this didnt exactly need its own thread

Last edited:

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
YESH!!! WADDLE DEE AND K ROOL!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs more Isaac. Also maybe Ice Climbers and Saki. :p

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
Too much characters and not organized well

Sakurai would probably lost both his hands if he had to work on all those characters. Remember that there is a deadline for making games, so you can't put everything single thing you want in.
The amount of Sonic characters here is in the ballpark of what I would expect if Nintendo owned the franchise. Not to say I wouldn't want this roster. I wish they had the time and manpower to do something like this.
It's a Dream Roster. It's not supposed to count software/hardware/staff/time limitations.

Ignoring the fact that there are threads specifically for posting these things so this thread has no reason to exist, I will explain what I dislike in this roster so that it might be improved:

4) And 3 Samus'.
5) 3 Starfox members and Wolf is too many highly similar characters also. Krystal is fine though.
7) Oh look, 2 Pits.
11) Rouge is pretty uniportant to put on such a list and I don't feel she'd bring much knuckles wouldn't.
12) Likewize with Chaos, assuming he didn't get stupidly OP transformations mid fight.
14) Snake doesn't fit very well and Bayonetta will never get in but it's fine to want them. No objection there.
16) Whole load of unimportant F-Zero characters including a litteral Falcon clone.
1) and 2) Zelda Series had a tendency to shapeshifting al over the place, and the Smash Bros series just went with the flow and gave alternate forms to Link and Zelda too. So I did the same and gave them all the most loved alternate forms, or at the very least the ones I tought Zelda fans would want the most.

3) Megaman and Sonic have a backstory about as great and respectable as Mario himself. So I tought it'd be only fair they also had a good share of slots.

4) Dark Samus =/= Samus

5) "Krystal is fine though"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6) Yes, really. Zelda is one of Nintendo's main series, and it's not my fault Zelda has so many different iterations.

7) Not my fault Pit is just a lookalike in Smash 4, I honestly believe he could've been made his own character. however I never played any Kid Icarus, so I can't say much there.

8) Like we don't already have a sudden spam of them in this Smash... (I don't even like Fire Emblem and the likes, but people seem to enjoy them, so why the f*ck not?)

9) It's a growing franchise. Nintendo shows a history of using Smash iterations to promote series, I just did the same.
Also Villager's already in and Isabelle/K Rool became suits, so I don't see the problem.

10) Says you.
They're about as combat inclined as Rosalina, Villager, or the Wii Fit Trainer, yet those still made it in, didn't they?
Everyone knows they'd just have to bring one of their Mech-Walkers to the fight and we'd be just fine.

11) and 12) Seemed loved enough to me to deserve their spots. (Chaos could have one of his stupidly O.P. transformations as his final-smash)

13) Daisy needs to stop being just a stupid recolor and become her own character. She's just as much of her own character as Mario and Luigi. and she should've earned her spot either before or with Rosalina.

14) "and Bayonetta will never get in"

Mind your words, bud. I'm pretty sure that's what people tought of Megaman/Snake/Wii-Fit Trainer before they became a thing.

15) Care to point them to me? I only see one.

16) Falco's been around since the very first smash. He deserves as much love as Samus.

17) Same as 16).

18) Shame. :)

Also you said there's threads specifically for posts like mine? Care to tell me where?

Not sure why a dream roster needs critique when its supposed to be what you WANT not what others deem worthy. . .

(Lol at criticizing dark pit still and dark samus as samus too)

This list, as silly as the order is, has Viridi, Ridley, Dark Samus, midna, tetra, wonder red, viewriful joe, rayman, toad, slippy, kumatora, lyn, chrom and dixie with a few characters that would be super interseting probably and no charactees i downright dislike. (Well there is one but not that much hate)

I love it.

Although this didnt exactly need its own thread
Thank you! Glad to know you enjoyed it! ^^

Hey, it might be a Dream Roster, but I still wanted to make it at least slightly realistic, or else I'd just as well as throw every single wanted game character ever in it, amirite? ;P

Also, I never said it was my Dream only, I wanted to make one that would please the greatest amount of people as much as I could. ^^

Outta curiosity, which one is the character you dislike in there?

YESH!!! WADDLE DEE AND K ROOL!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs more Isaac. Also maybe Ice Climbers and Saki. :p
No Isaac and no Ice Climbers. :p

I'd like Saki too tho', but she's just so far behind in terms of wanted characters... X'D

Glad you liked the roster. ^^

Op how could you have not put Adeleine in that list of kirby characters
LMAO Iknorite?

Such perfection
Much style
Very remarkable
wow

Silly me~ owo

(Srsly tho', she rocks. I liked her)

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Came in expecting goku and shrek.

Left thread disappointed...

2 many characters #doesnt require its own thread.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Too many sonic characters.
Too many Megaman characters.
Too many Earthbound characters.
Too many third party characters.
Too many third party companies.
Too many Fire Emblem characters.
Too many F-Zero characters.
Too many unimportant characters.
Too many pointless characters.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
you said there's threads specifically for posts like mine? Care to tell me where?
Actually, it appears there might not be anymore. Sorry for the false criticism.

1) and 2) Zelda Series had a tendency to shapeshifting al over the place, and the Smash Bros series just went with the flow and gave alternate forms to Link and Zelda too. So I did the same and gave them all the most loved alternate forms, or at the very least the ones I tought Zelda fans would want the most.
There is nothing wrong with having two distinctly different versions of a character, it's just when it becomes 3 or more it starts to feel stale. I should really have said the same about Dr. Mario to make clear this isn't just an issue with your own picks.

3) Megaman and Sonic have a backstory about as great and respectable as Mario himself. So I tought it'd be only fair they also had a good share of slots.
Which is why I'm not complaining abour Roll, Zero, Bass, Protoman, Knuckles, Shadow, Tails, Amy, Metal Sonic or Silver, though silver may be a tad obscure and annoying.

4) Dark Samus =/= Samus
Arguably nor does Zero Suit, doesn't mean I approve of either.

5) "Krystal is fine though"
Krystal has unique fighter potential while Fox, Falco and Wolf are all extremely similar and Slippy would end up being roughly the same as them.

6) Yes, really. Zelda is one of Nintendo's main series, and it's not my fault Zelda has so many different iterations.
But that's like having old and young Toon Links. We don't need 2 toon versions of a character. If it was Toon Zela/Tetra transforming like regular Zelda/Shiek I'd be a lot happier but sadly Smash doesn't do transformations anymore.

7) Not my fault Pit is just a lookalike in Smash 4, I honestly believe he could've been made his own character. however I never played any Kid Icarus, so I can't say much there.
Apparently he could have been but I think, if sakurai wanted that, he could also have had his own character design.

8) Like we don't already have a sudden spam of them in this Smash... (I don't even like Fire Emblem and the likes, but people seem to enjoy them, so why the f*ck not?)
We have 3 and it already feels like too many similar characters, 6 would make things so much worse.

9) It's a growing franchise. Nintendo shows a history of using Smash iterations to promote series, I just did the same.
Also Villager's already in and Isabelle/K Rool became suits, so I don't see the problem.
I don't see how Miis are relevant here but K.K.Slider is also a costume. My point is that the series has only so much stuff and little of it is unique to any specific character, how would Tom Nook or K.K. fight differently enough from the Villager to feel like good inclusions?

10) Says you.
They're about as combat inclined as Rosalina, Villager, or the Wii Fit Trainer, yet those still made it in, didn't they?
Everyone knows they'd just have to bring one of their Mech-Walkers to the fight and we'd be just fine.
Rosalina introduced all sorts of new things into the Mario universe including playing with gravity, her combat powers wereclear from the start. Villager has a wide variety of actions in his source material and is clearly physically able. And Wii Fit Trainer's ability should never even have been in question.
Eggman and Wily have no fighting ability on there own at all and sure, they could have mechs but tell me this, what are their iconic mechs? Do they all look the same? Is there any consistent function to them?

14) "and Bayonetta will never get in"
Mind your words, bud. I'm pretty sure that's what people tought of Megaman/Snake/Wii-Fit Trainer before they became a thing.
The difference is that Megaman, Snake and Wii Fit Trainer didn't have their creators actively opposing their inclusion.

15) Care to point them to me? I only see one.
Nikki, right next to Little Mac, is clearly a Mii.

16) Falco's been around since the very first smash. He deserves as much love as Samus.
Falcon and yes, yes he does. Problem is, F-Zero puts very little focus on its actual characters besides Captain Falcon. Black Shadow and Samurai Goroh seem almost prominent enough to warrant inclusion but Jody Summers is definitely not and Blood Falcon can stay an Alt.

17) Same as 16).
I can't comment on all of them but sofar earthbound is yet to provide us with more than one moveset and many of those characters look suspiciously similar. Porky suffers from the same problems as Dr. Eggman and Wily.

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
Actually, it appears there might not be anymore. Sorry for the false criticism.
>.>"

There is nothing wrong with having two distinctly different versions of a character, it's just when it becomes 3 or more it starts to feel stale. I should really have said the same about Dr. Mario to make clear this isn't just an issue with your own picks.
Image was updated. One same character using two slots wasn't the best decision.

Which is why I'm not complaining abour Roll, Zero, Bass, Protoman, Knuckles, Shadow, Tails, Amy, Metal Sonic or Silver, though silver may be a tad obscure and annoying.
That was a personal decision. I honestly believe many, if not most megaman fans loved the X series way more than the classic, and also that, weren't it for the first 3 X games games, megaman wouldn't be nearly as known as it came to be.

But I also felt removing the classic iteration entirely wouldn't be the best decision. (Damn you Capcom for having so many Megaman generations...) So I just made some special balancing in there and added a bit from the X, Zero, and even ZX iterations.
That way every generation lover would have at least one representant to enjoy playing with.

Arguably nor does Zero Suit, doesn't mean I approve of either.
The Zero Suit entering Smash was a mistake, but at this point I don't think Nintendo will ever remove it, so it stayed.
But I have to say you're just plain wron there. Zero suit IS Samus. that's a fact. you can't argue with that.

Wel could only argue that, at tops, Dark Samus is part of Samus, but that's beside the point.
If you played the Prime Trilogy, you know Dark Samus acts and fights way different from Samus.

Krystal has unique fighter potential while Fox, Falco and Wolf are all extremely similar and Slippy would end up being roughly the same as them.
I totally agree and I knew that was your point. I was just joking.

And I blame it entirely on Time constraints.
I.M.H.O. all of them could play way different from each other, as much as Krystal. but they probably didn't have enough time to make Falco an entirely new character, so we were left with the Fox 2.0 of Brawl...

But that's like having old and young Toon Links. We don't need 2 toon versions of a character. If it was Toon Zela/Tetra transforming like regular Zelda/Shiek I'd be a lot happier but sadly Smash doesn't do transformations anymore.
Hey, I'm just trying to fix their mistake of referencing more than one version by giving both equal love. if it were for me only, Toon/Young Links would've never gotten into Smash...

Apparently he could have been but I think, if sakurai wanted that, he could also have had his own character design.
We can't tell that. Unfortunately.
Only the smash staff knows their limits, we can only pray and hope they won't be too restrictive.

But alas, we have the lil recolor taking a second slot... So we'll just have to deal with it. *Sigh*

*Prays Dark Pit will no longer be a Pit 2.0 in Smash 5*

We have 3 and it already feels like too many similar characters, 6 would make things so much worse.
Hey, if it were for me we wouldn't even have 1 of Fire Emblem, much the less from Earthbound.

But unfortunately people have weird tastes, so I'm just doing my part as a Roster planner and trying to not go backwards and remove what's already in.

Although in all honesty, now I'm feeling like either giving every other franchise more slots or just removing every single F.E. Slot... -.-"

I don't see how Miis are relevant here but K.K.Slider is also a costume. My point is that the series has only so much stuff and little of it is unique to any specific character, how would Tom Nook or K.K. fight differently enough from the Villager to feel like good inclusions?
F*CK I named K. K. Slider as K. Rool... sorry... XD

Tom Nook could just fight throwing wares, stealing monyz, using his capes... K.K. could sing songs, whack others with his violin...

Smash has a history of giving its competitors new/changed/enhanced moves. So I.M.H.O. there's nearly none characters that really couldn't get in in smash with enough creativity.

Rosalina introduced all sorts of new things into the Mario universe including playing with gravity, her combat powers wereclear from the start. Villager has a wide variety of actions in his source material and is clearly physically able. And Wii Fit Trainer's ability should never even have been in question.
Eggman and Wily have no fighting ability on there own at all and sure, they could have mechs but tell me this, what are their iconic mechs? Do they all look the same? Is there any consistent function to them?
See Samus Aran.

Doesn't matter, really. Either their most modern Walkers could be used, or Smash could just give them a Version unique to it.

Also, their similarities both would make for nice fights and wouldn't be enough to distract from their uniqueness. They're both remarkable and charismatic enough figures to more than deserve a spot in smash. I'm pretty sure many would love to play as them.

The difference is that Megaman, Snake and Wii Fit Trainer didn't have their creators actively opposing their inclusion.
lol Bayonetta's creators opposed her inclusion in Smash? What sorts of incompetents would do that?!?

Y'know, now I think I might actually remove her...

Their loss, not Smash's, that's for sure. XD

Nikki, right next to Little Mac, is clearly a Mii.
Nikki is f*cking Nikki. People loved and wanted her in. So I put her in.

Falcon and yes, yes he does. Problem is, F-Zero puts very little focus on its actual characters besides Captain Falcon. Black Shadow and Samurai Goroh seem almost prominent enough to warrant inclusion but Jody Summers is definitely not and Blood Falcon can stay an Alt.
Again, not my fault. I'm just giving F-Zero fans what they already deserve by now.
Also Blood Falcon, like Daisy, remained a recolor for long enough to deserve being their own character. (F*cking Dark Pit did it in one iteration and they still didn't? Disgusting...)

I can't comment on all of them but sofar earthbound is yet to provide us with more than one moveset and many of those characters look suspiciously similar. Porky suffers from the same problems as Dr. Eggman and Wily.
Can't really comment there. I know squat about Earthbound.

But eh, I might remove a few characters from this Roster after I get home... (Gotta go now... *Sigh*)

Last edited:

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
Sorry to be so hard on you, you seem like a reasonable guy.
Lmao chillax. I've had way worse, You're actually fun, and was the only one so far to actually give me constructive criticism here.

(You ever tried getting serious feedback on anything from reddit?

Protip: Don't.)

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Ok then but I still think the two Megamen should be versions of one character like Wii Fit Trainer and Robin. Put X first if you think he's the more popular but give them both equal footing in terms of costume count. But I can understand you'd want to show people you had both in.

If it's everyone's dream characters, can we get the ever popular Banjo and Bomberman in?

Oh and my point on Zero Suit only arguably being Samus was that, while she is the same character cannonically, she is not functionally. Her moveset may be bland and her inclusion may nolonger really be warranted but atleast she's not a clone and, well, people really do like her for some reason *coughwomaninskintightsuitcough*.

Last edited:

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
About Megaman, I had the same idea, but one minor issue stopped me from being able to do it:

There's a huge height difference between Classic and X, so hitboxes would be a serious issue.

Which is why I had to make X his own character.

Ugh... so many characters people still want that I had to cut...

I might open up slots just to add the likes of Bomberman and some others...

Dunno about Banjo tho'...

He was great, but just like conker, he's on a distant past that seems to have been left aside by Nintendo.
So unless Nintendo decided to make a new Banjo game, I see no reason to put him in.

Ah I see, I misunderstood your comment on Zamus then.

Regardless, my view of her remains, and the reason people love her so much, that you're clearly well aware of, just goes to show one of the biggest reasons why I think she was a mistake.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
About Megaman, I had the same idea, but one minor issue stopped me from being able to do it:
There's a huge height difference between Classic and X, so hitboxes would be a serious issue.
Which is why I had to make X his own character.

Ugh... so many characters people still want that I had to cut...
I might open up slots just to add the likes of Bomberman and some others...
Dunno about Banjo tho'...
He was great, but just like conker, he's on a distant past that seems to have been left aside by Nintendo.
So unless Nintendo decided to make a new Banjo game, I see no reason to put him in.
That's actually a pretty decent point, people would object to scaling, wouldn't they? Fine then, I'll accept the two Megamen.
As for Banjo, Nintendo doesn't using him because they don't own him. Rare do and they're currently owned by Microsoft. The Xbox staff, however, are pretty darn confident about being able to strike a deal with Nintendo should Nintendo wish to include him.

Last edited:

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
Updated, people. o3o

Also adios Banjo.

( Sorry ryuu, Microsoft waaay too no-Nintendo for me to add any character belonging to them... :| )

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Yeah... I'm going to have to say even MY old dumb roster I first posted was more reasonable than this... Speaking of which, I had made another if you are curious...
3DS Roster.png

(Notice how I tried to cater to people with ones even I don't like BTW) And characters who honestly don't seem like they would be any different become costumes and so on, And I try to be reasonable with 3rd parties... I imagine at least 3 or 4 more getting in a future Smash title... Especially if you consider 8 player Smash, We can have 8 icons fight eachother guys.

If you're wondering who the "?" icon is for... I don't have an icon for "her" yet, be patient tho. :p

And the Sega and Namco would get 2 reps from their other franchises for DLC seeing how Ryu became DLC so easily... And no, This does not mean Tails or Klonoa will get in... I tried to think of the most likely ones possible and so on.

This probably isn't exactly like Nintendo would do it... But I still say it's reasonable. If I made a fangame there would still be a few more characters from other games and maybe ONE cartoon character... That's it though, and of course they have to be Well Known/Iconic.

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
Yeah... I'm going to have to say even MY old dumb roster I first posted was more reasonable than this... Speaking of which, I had made another if you are curious...
[Snip]
(Notice how I tried to cater to people with ones even I don't like BTW)
[snip]

Your self-entitlement and ego grew so f*cking huge it stood in your way of noticing that I did the same AND that it's a DREAM Roster. A.K.A. I can have as many as I believe would be good in.

I'll also have you know that "Reasonable" is a matter of opinion. Everyone thinks different and there's nothing horribly off with my Roster. Which B.T.W., mind you, I'm actually pretty proud of.

If you're wondering about reasons as to why I had put "X" or "Y" Character in it, you're free to either see if they were already answered here, or ask me if you don't find them.

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Your self-entitlement and ego grew so f*cking huge it stood in your way of noticing that I did the same AND that it's a DREAM Roster. A.K.A. I can have as many as I believe would be good in.

I'll also have you know that "Reasonable" is a matter of opinion. Everyone thinks different and there's nothing horribly off with my Roster. Which B.T.W., mind you, I'm actually pretty proud of.

If you're wondering about reasons as to why I had put "X" or "Y" Character in it, you're free to either see if they were already answered here, or ask me if you don't find them.
Excuse me? Did you know that I took criticism back then and eventually changed things. You should probably look at all the posts above you, pointing things out.

4) And 3 Samus'.
7) Oh look, 2 Pits.

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
- Goku, Shrek, and/or equally senseless additions will not be made. Don't bother.
>Shadow
>Ridley

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to advertise but you should really consider adding Isaac to your roster! Even if you have never played his game, he has a really awesome moveset that I think a lot of people would like to use. Also adding him brings in a new franchise, so we get some really awesome music.

So even if you aren't a GS fan adding in Isaac is pretty much a win-win situation, so you should consider adding it to your roster.

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
Sorry to advertise but you should really consider adding Isaac to your roster! Even if you have never played his game, he has a really awesome moveset that I think a lot of people would like to use. Also adding him brings in a new franchise, so we get some really awesome music.

So even if you aren't a GS fan adding in Isaac is pretty much a win-win situation, so you should consider adding it to your roster.
You see, I've been actually getting a few requests for Isaac.

My only problem with Isaac is the same as with Earthbound/F-Zero., A.K.A. if it weren't for Smash I wouldnt've even heard of them.
You see, I'm no expert-gamer-know-it-all-played-them-all, but I did actively play video games ever since my childhood. So I do have faith that, if Falcon and Ness were even slightly deserving of their places back then, I would've at least have heard of them. Which I did not.

The only difference between them is, Unlike C. Falcon and Ness, which mind you, were around ever since the very first smash, Isaac is not.

Although on retrospective, Falcon actually came from F-Zero, which I did play on the SNES (Who didn't?), so I guess he's actually cool.

So yeah, just like the lovely spam of japanese boy bands we were "blessed" with in this Smash, I'm as against Isaac as I can be. (And adding music for the sake of adding music is pointless considering that the size of this Roster would probably be enough to fill the gane with more songs than any of us could shake a Marth at.

Top Bottom