• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My darling little Pichu in some darling little vids...

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Not Bad, but good strategy would have been to stay close to bowser, sounds reckless but at short distance Pichu would get twice the opportunities to attack, and because of the slow movement of bowsers moves you can negate his moves before he makes contact. Still liked the vid, make some more ( thumbs up ) ( yeah, dont that feel good!)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
You've obviously never heard of fortress.

Don't have time to watch the vids, but let me tell you 1 thing: Never, ever attack on Bowser's shield.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
ngcxx has a good point, that bowser was definitely not keen on the more recent advances in the bowser game. even still, good matches. the one big tip i have for your pichu is not to follow all your arials with an fsmash. i saw you get ***** out of it a lot. instead, try the tilts, they are faster than the smash. obviously dont take the fsmash out completely, just use it in better situations (like when your opponent is stunned momentarily, say, from a ftilt or even a jab). also, i think pichu's dair is a pretty good move to incorporate more.

Top Bottom