• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my D3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Why are you yelling at me?!?!?!? just kidding my dude
Work on your CG and abuse it more if you can/want to win/feel like it/etc . . . That's all that I saw that I didnt like. Your Dedede is pretty real deal though. Good shit.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Wait what.... You were playing a bad Ganondorf. I didn't see anything spectacular, at all. Sorry to be harsh but you should work on your aerial moves. I saw hardly any of them in the match, and DDD's aerial game is too good to pass up. Also, you favored Waddles at close range in many spots rather than a tried and true Ftilt or Dtilt. Your CG's need a bit of work too, although on Battlefield you can only get like 3 before you're at or near the end of the stage.

That being said, I'm not trying to be mean at all and I think that if you seriously don't play him often, this was a good match. Keep on working :)

Save the Asians

Smash Cadet
7/10, but it really seemed like that Ganon wasn't that great. I'd say try to use your down tilts a lot more because at the end you had a lot of opportunities to get in a quick dtilt in there. Although I like the small juggle at 33, and your first quick gordo. heh. Good job.

Top Bottom