• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My crewmate's Yoshi (Illustrious Sin's yoshi)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, his up air precision is awesome, especially when following up Egg Lay.

I know it's a friendly, but I think he lets himself get grabbed a little too much, even though he is good at living to some real good percents. Other than that, though, I think it's real nice. I hope he keeps playing and gets a chance to help put Yoshi in the spotlight where you guys are.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
hey TLM don't many ppl from sheik boards here usually heh

yah nice yoshi, good use of egg lay to uair i should do that more...shouldn't yoshi be able to avoid DDD chain grabs though?
and i've SDed like that sometimes b4 lol going for edge-cancelled eggs, it can happen if not careful

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Needs a little of work and improving up on the skillz you have but overall very nice go to some tourneys and you will keep getting better

Sharky

Smash Master
He had some issues on the ground, and, like shiri said, with grabs, but not bad at all. I liked how he slightly mixed up each egg lay follow-up so that he'd be able to get the hit in every time. Pretty decent Yoshi, overall.

Top Bottom